Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    Please please please please please be Coal Giver Eddie for day 12.
    I don't have him either, so that would be too cool!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    I don't have him either, so that would be too cool!
    honestly Coalgiver is more of Day 4 kind of prize... 3 stars not really useful... only purpose is to have all Eddies but he is definitely not worth a Day 12...
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    honestly Coalgiver is more of Day 4 kind of prize... 3 stars not really useful... only purpose is to have all Eddies but he is definitely not worth a Day 12...

One way or the other Coalgiver would be a Good idea for a prize.
    From the red sky of the east to the sunset in the west
    We have cheated death and he has cheated us

But that was just a dream and this is what it means
    We are sleeping and we'll dream for evermore

Rebuilding account form the scratch
    Mera-9796

OS
    Android
    Coal Giver would be nice for 12 day reward, but knowing NF (Nothing for Free) probably we will get something else, maybe soul with increased chance to pull that rare toon. In practice just chosen ones will have lucky and will pull CG, the rest (incl. myself) will get 3 stars crap as usual.
    By the way 1st day reward gave me G/Arbage soul with 3 stars dupe/crap, so I'm not too optimistic about this whole "event".
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    Android
    I was thinking to this as similar to the 7 day Pharaoh event. Which was also nicely capped off with a Pharaoh Eddie on the seventh day. I was hoping they have some sort of fragment event this month that would guarantee coal giver eddie instead of leaving anything up to rng but when I saw this event its the only one that made sense as a possible Coal Giver Eddie give away.

Also I thought Coal Giver is a 4* not a 3* so it would make sense for him to be last day of this event.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    iOS
    Awesome! Thank you very much NF for WHATEVER I get!!! That rocks!
    What was it for day 2? Didn’t see it cause as it poped up, troopers did too and when I closed it reward couldn’t be seen anymore.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    How about Monarch Eddie as Day 12 reward ?
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    well, i like the 12 present system. Maybe some good talisman sets (counter, fate, immortality, zone eater, rage) included? Hope so. Also hope for the coalgiver eddie, even if he's not useful... just for the collection.

Day one started fine: 5x 3* and 1 Vampire Hunter Eddie. Way to go! (my 3 accounts plus the 3 of my dad combined.)
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    iOS
    never found VHE,i have many others but him never found,so many G/A souls and nothing...

OS
    iOS
    Geeez.. and I get a crap 3 star from that day 1 rare GA soul Still don't have VHE.. him and Coalgiver are really the ONLY 2 toons I want. I have everything else.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..