Thread: Hello ppl!

OS
    Android

Hello ppl!

Hi im a relatively new player, i play this game for about a month now and i plan on staying :P
    Add me as a trooper if you want.
    I also have a question about my heroes... Is any of those a PvP or PvE(for LoL n BNW) must-have( if thats even a thing :P ) ?
    Also who should i shard or max next?
    Thanks in advance!
    Name:  Screenshot_2017-12-13-08-06-11-500_com.roadhousegames.lotb.png
Views: 312
Size:  740.8 KB
    y0!
    I play all my troopers every day! Add me if you want!
    Maxed:
    Viking Eddie (champion)

OS
    Android
    Welcome! I'm a Day 1 player but I mostly just lurk here for info. There are times when I just login and never play for the day and sometimes you might feel like that but look at me now, still enjoying the game despite all the flaws.

Almost all of your 4* characters are seeing current PvP action. Those Corrupt Rescuers are the best, make sure you max them out as soon as you can.

OS
    Android
    hi and welcome to the forums,

impressive roster for a one month player. best toons i can see for every stage is the pharaoh

for pvp: blue bat for arena/red undead rescuer/red newborn/ magus rescuer can be very usefull
    they can be usefull for BNW too. other than that harpy, green bat asassin son and green demon are nice too

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    great! thank you both, i currently want to max bastion and wicker man and then maybe the corrupt rescuer for my arena team
    y0!
    Maxed:
    Viking Eddie (champion)

OS
    iOS
    Welcome aboard. Good advice already. Pharaoh is an all around great toon. That would be priority #1 for me. The bats, sent harpy and warrior UR would be next in line.

OS
    iOS
    Welcome!

Just my opinion...

Name:  toons.png
Views: 340
Size:  606.2 KB

Anything with an X you'll see many, many times. So it'll be easy to replace if you ever want to. And in fact, using these characters for higher-level sacrifices will generally get you better characters. If you can sacrifice 10 3 star characters, you have a better chance of getting 4 or 5 star souls in return.

Anything with a √ or ? are more rare and even if you don't power them up, seeing them again may take a while, but they will reappear eventually. Those with a √ appear less often and are generally worth powering up.

Eddies are Eddies Viking and Pharaoh are good.. I'd power those up given the others you currently have. DON'T get rid of the default Eddies = Eddie, Wicker Man Eddie, and Soldier Eddie - or you'll NEVER see them again, Mummy Eddie, Speed of Light Eddie, and Run To the Hills Eddie all appear fairly commonly in Rare Soul drops - especially Mummy and Speed of Light. The only other Eddie - Storm Eddie - can drop, but not very often.
    Last edited by Yup; 12-15-2017 at 08:04 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Welcome!

Just my opinion...

Name:  toons.png
Views: 340
Size:  606.2 KB

Anything with an X you'll see many, many times. So it'll be easy to replace if you ever want to. And in fact, using these characters for higher-level sacrifices will generally get you better characters. If you can sacrifice 10 3 star characters, you have a better chance of getting 4 or 5 star souls in return.

Anything with a √ or ? are more rare and even if you don't power them up, seeing them again may take a while, but they will reappear eventually. Those with a √ appear less often and are generally worth powering up.

Eddies are Eddies Viking and Pharaoh are good.. I'd power those up given the others you currently have. DON'T get rid of the default Eddies = Eddie, Wicker Man Eddie, and Soldier Eddie - or you'll NEVER see them again, Mummy Eddie, Speed of Light Eddie, and Run To the Hills Eddie all appear fairly commonly in Rare Soul drops - especially Mummy and Speed of Light. The only other Eddie - Storm Eddie - can drop, but not very often.
    Thank you so much for the good adv!!!
    You may have noticed i have all the heroes dropped from rare souls (except for the red Demon Spawn)...
    I kept them cause i didnt know what's worth keeping and what isn't.

Your reply was really helpful man! Thanx
    y0!
    Maxed:
    Viking Eddie (champion)