Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Raider’s Sacrifice Event - Increased Chance for Viking Eddie!

Get Raider’s Souls for an increased chance of Viking Eddie from Sacrifice!

From now until December 23rd, 4pm PT, the Raider’s Soul has become available! The Raider’s Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3 to 5* character of any class, with an increased chance of getting Viking Eddie!

The first way you can get Raider’s Souls is from the Sacrifice feature. You can now get additional Raider’s Souls as a bonus for certain sacrifices:

• Tier VI sacrifices have a bonus 5 Raider’s Souls (in addition to normal sacrifice rewards)
    • Tier VII sacrifices have a bonus 10 Raider’s Souls (in addition to normal sacrifice rewards)
    • Vortexes have a bonus 5 Raider’s Souls (in addition to normal Vortex rewards and normal sacrifice rewards)

The second way you can get Raider’s Souls is from the store for Ironite. These are available in 1, 3 or 10 soul bundles.

Even if you cannot make it to a Tier VI sacrifice right now, don’t forget that you can open common Souls and sacrifice the results for a chance at Rare Souls. You can then use the Rare Souls to get enough 3 star and 4 star extra characters for your next Tier VI sacrifice!

Also, did you know you can double your rewards for a sacrifice? Doing a sacrifice with a higher amount of essence than the minimum required gives you a chance of getting double rewards based on how much you’ve exceeded the essence requirement. If you double the essence required for a tier, you’ll be guaranteed to get double the rewards!

Viking Eddie is a 5 star Sentinel that is available in all appropriate souls for his class and rarity. Check out more on Viking Eddie in his Character Discussions forum post.

OS
    Android
    It's an okay sounding event but I'll pass since I already have Viking Eddie.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Also, did you know you can double your rewards for a sacrifice? Doing a sacrifice with a higher amount of essence than the minimum required gives you a chance of getting double rewards based on how much you’ve exceeded the essence requirement. If you double the essence required for a tier, you’ll be guaranteed to get double the rewards!
    So does this imply that if I sacrifice for example, 21,000 essence, there's a (likely small) chance of the rewards doubling?
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    So does this imply that if I sacrifice for example, 21,000 essence, there's a (likely small) chance of the rewards doubling?
    Correct. Even 20,001 essence has a chance of doubling... just a very, very small one.

OS
    Android
    well, really cool event.
    I said "wow at the end the viking eddie will be mine" it was not like that but at least I got a ton of skill shards and the event will last for some time, good job NF!
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

OS
    Android
    Well holy moly, I did a dupe Purge and managed an Exalted sac. I actually pulled a Pharaoh Dog King and a Warrior Child of the Damned, neither of which I had before.

Alright, event over for me, I'm happy.

OS
    Android
    Just did six tierVI sacrifices, including a vortex. After openning hundreds of souls i got zero 5 star characters .At least i got the last 4 star toon i was missing.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by cokas13 View Post
    Just did six tierVI sacrifices, including a vortex. After openning hundreds of souls i got zero 5 star characters .At least i got the last 4 star toon i was missing.
    Wow, seeing your results now made me realize that this game literally is the definition of RNG. Nevertheless I applaud the people who can casually do multiple tier 6 sacrifices. With my current roster I can top off my vortex but I don't have any more dupes to spend.

Quote Originally Posted by cokas13 View Post
    I see my future

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for the event, guys. Always nice to have a Sacrafice event, particularly when you've been hoarding Souls for it.

Not such luck for me though. Well for what I was after, anyway. Opened 560 common souls, 4 Legendary Souls, about 20 Raider Souls and I lost count on the amount of Rare G/A, Rare Souls and Rare Warrior/Magus Sentinel Souls I opened. Disappointingly no 5* Characters, so the two characters I was after the most (Samurai and Rainmaker) didn't drop.

Did get lots of red eyes, which was good, but just not what I wanted. Filled the Vortex and 25 Alchemist Fragments dropped which was good as the last 2 only gave me 15 each time.

Fair few skill shards too, though not as much I'd have like. Hahaha. Close to filling the votetex again though so overall still a good event for me.

Cheers guys.

Though question for everyone. Does anybody else actually want Shardd, XP Runes, Sands of Time/War and stuff like that from Sacrafice? All I want is Souls or Skill Shards. Hit a worthy Sacrafice and it gave me a bunch of 5* XP Runes. Nice but I'd rather just get Souls. Maybe that's just me though.
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions

OS
    Android
    2 T6 sacs got me a total of 40 G/A souls which netted me Hallowed, Rainmaker, and Tailgunner Eddies and Gunner CotD so I am happy with this. Raider souls netted only 3*s, but I cannot complain.