Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I haven't logged into the game for quite sometime now but I do get event emails though and when I read through these discussion threads and see that the events are really just a "same shit, different fly" type thing and that everyone is basically still begging for the same unaddressed issues to get fixed and hoping for the best from the next update, I remember exactly why I stepped away.

You all deserve better.
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    I can see the complaint that some events are marketing ploys but I guess I don't see that as a problem. The number one objective for any game should be to make money. This is a free to play game which you can literally get everything without paying a cent. We need the game to make money so that they can keep people employed and hopefully get more people dedicated to this game to fix some of the bugs. You can't expect a game to be free, have no revenue streams and still survive.

I said before as long as you know what event souls really are should not be an issue, after I bought 20 once and got all 3* I gave up on ever buying them again. But getting free souls for tier 6 or 7 sacrifice is a good way to give them out and think this is a good event.

I was kind of hoping for a wickdeer bonfire event like the pumpkin one but I don't think this event is bad at all.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    iOS
    I don't fault NF for the marketing gimmicks. Not at all. Like you posted... the goal is money I get that.

My only real complaint about the game is the drop rate of talismans for BNW lvl X.. given the difficulty... talismans should drop MUCH more frequently. And drop rates for 3 star evo stones in the LOL dungeons. That's the #1 reason I play LOL dungeons. I wish 3 star stones dropped more frequently.

FYI.. I've run about 280 passes lately through the BNW lvl X in all 3 gardens.. have YET to see a Rage, Lightning, or Zone talisman drop. Saw 1 quake once.
    Last edited by Yup; 12-15-2017 at 04:35 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I can't say I have had much issue with LOL I usually can count on 2 or 3 3* for every refill I do and plan from there with what I need.

I know recently they upped the drops on BNW and they are lowering the difficulty again in this next update.

During the valor soul event I ran GOF non stop and in 4 runs I got rage, meteor, nothing and another rage. Of course the 60 or so runs before and after those 4 I got nothing but 2 skilled counter strikes so draw your own conclusion on better RNG. But the last couple updates shows they are really listening to us and trying to balance things a little better
    JJJ-5111

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I don't fault NF for the marketing gimmicks. Not at all. Like you posted... the goal is money I get that.

My only real complaint about the game is the drop rate of talismans for BNW lvl X.. given the difficulty... talismans should drop MUCH more frequently. And drop rates for 3 star evo stones in the LOL dungeons. That's the #1 reason I play LOL dungeons. I wish 3 star stones dropped more frequently.

FYI.. I've run about 280 passes lately through the BNW lvl X in all 3 gardens.. have YET to see a Rage, Lightning, or Zone talisman drop. Saw 1 quake once.
    I find level IX much more rewarding, don't play much and got 2 zone, 3 inmunity in gol also some shells and a ciouple of quakes.
    In god 1 lightning, 1 comet and an immortality, also many vampirics, wish vampirics are removed as they can be earn in SQ.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    I can't say I have had much issue with LOL I usually can count on 2 or 3 3* for every refill I do and plan from there with what I need.

I know recently they upped the drops on BNW and they are lowering the difficulty again in this next update.

During the valor soul event I ran GOF non stop and in 4 runs I got rage, meteor, nothing and another rage. Of course the 60 or so runs before and after those 4 I got nothing but 2 skilled counter strikes so draw your own conclusion on better RNG. But the last couple updates shows they are really listening to us and trying to balance things a little better

I get all that... but either my luck is REALLY bad... or there needs to be some sort of balancer.. because, like I posted.. hundreds of runs and I'm not seeing shit.

I don't really have any major problems with lvl X since the last update (thanks for that NF)... just that I have to do it manually.. rarely lose (mostly lose GOL).. and generally just get high star runes. I honestly in 200+ runs of lvl X of GOF, GOL and GOD have seen 2 immortality, 3 vampire, 1 quake and 1 echo... that's it. All level X runs. -- wait.. it did make about 3 runs through GOL lvl 7.. because I needed a Chance.. got that in 3 runs.

I know its been 278 runs because I started focusing on BNW after hitting the 500 run achievement (now at 778 runs). Haven't gotten one single high level talisman yet, other than that single Quake drop.

Not a single zone, rage, comet, lightning anywhere to be seen. And I've been primarily focusing on GOD because I can use the immortality if they drop... but am looking for lightning.
    Last edited by Yup; 12-15-2017 at 05:39 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Good call - I tried the lower stacks and it seems to be working fine. Thank you Tman

Also as an update - I did around 20 more T1 sacs and finally got a rare soul to drop

Cool deal. You are welcome.
    I had this same issue during the BoS Legendary Event. Sacrificed hundreds of souls and could not get rare souls to drop. After the event ended they started dropping again. Damn RNG! Lol

So I managed to pull Viking Eddie from my first set of 5 Raider souls from my first fill. The question is should I plow the remainder of my 4* and 5* chars into the pit for more Raider souls or wait for a better sac event? The pumpkin event, for example, was a far better sac event if you were just looking to cycle vortex fills.

I probably have two level VI and one VII sitting around waiting. Thoughts?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Yup.. I tend to do 1-2-3-6 if I hit a full 7 its because I somehow got a LOT of 5 star dups quickly. A more recent issue is that lvl 6 sacrifices have been REALLY unlikely to drop skill shards. I've been collecting those more from vortex fills.
    YUP i meant to ask you, how do you do a tier 3 sacrifice? To me 1,2, and 6 make the most sense I never looked into any combinations that are worth it for a 3. How do you normally make a tier 3 sacrifice and is it worth it?
    JJJ-5111

OS
    iOS
    Tier 3 is common if you have just one 4 star toon. I don't tend to save them for use later. I'd rather do 1 or 2 tier 3 sacrifices than save them and level them up or anything. And it's about as worth it as a tier 2. You get more rare souls overall rather than the SOT/runes you get with tier 1 and 2. I dislike getting SOT/SOW for a sacrifice. That won't happen with tier 3. But often I sacrifice a 4 star for a tier 3.. and get 3 star characters in return. -- really it's more about vortex fills than anything else to me. All the lower tier sacrifices really don't give much anyway.
    Last edited by Yup; 12-16-2017 at 02:37 AM.
    CLANLESS