Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Dropped twice from these Raider's souls??
    No, actually the Raider‘s souls have been pretty useless. I did a 40k sacrifice which guaranteed double rewards. That gave me 30 rare g/a souls.
    Sick-6808

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post

Curious if anybody went into Sacrafice hopingto get XP Runes and that.
    since you can farm shards/runes pretty easy it'S pointless to let these drop from higher sacrifice tiers imo. the only real limited things are souls and skillshards, so i like that the higher tiers only drop this real rare stuff...

but i agree that the 3* are very underrated in value. they are pretty limited as well and the gap between 3* and 4* is way to big.

but all in all i won't complain about sacrifice again, because i did that long enough . and the recent changes were great, sacrifice as it is is very generous so no need to get greedy i think.

but this event doesn't fit me at all. not a fan, but we cannot love every event so i'm very okay with it.

EDIT: yeah the soul stack issue is a mess, especially if you have several stacks of one type of souls. that's why the book of soul gets confused. would be cool if we would see some fixes for that, but it's no high priority issue i guess
    Last edited by slauki; 12-15-2017 at 09:36 AM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    well, i expected the event to start today... and thanks to the preview, i stacked a lot of dupe 4* characters and 1* souls and loaded some ironite, since i also expected event souls.

Bought a 10pack souls on each device, only on one i had 2x red - 2 4*dupes, the rest 28 were 3*.

Well then: time go get the vortex up. I shortly over zero since the hallowed event, but i'm sure to get the vortex at least once on each device.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    I did 3x T6 sacrifices, got bunch of event souls and about 30 G/A souls, few rare and coloured souls. No 5 star toons at all, just 3 or 4 dupes (4 stars). That's exactly what I expected. Poor event, poor game.
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    Android
    I just love how people base how good an event is on how RNG favors them. If they get 50 5* star drops event is awesome vs all 3* dupes event sucks. Event is the same its just how RNG favored you. To me how good event is, is by figuring the amount of resources you need to use to get a good return. We have seen enough event souls to know exactly what we should expect from them and 900 ironite is never worth it. This event is if you do tier 6, 7 or vortex fill you get extra guarantee souls, Based on that information is what makes and event good or not.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    I just love how people base how good an event is on how RNG favors them. If they get 50 5* star drops event is awesome vs all 3* dupes event sucks. Event is the same its just how RNG favored you. To me how good event is, is by figuring the amount of resources you need to use to get a good return. We have seen enough event souls to know exactly what we should expect from them and 900 ironite is never worth it. This event is if you do tier 6, 7 or vortex fill you get extra guarantee souls, Based on that information is what makes and event good or not.
    In real life you must be a teacher. Still love the event even though it is so wrong.
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    spot on, we should really stop complaining about the events it is RNG we need to be fighting against ;-)
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    One T6 sacrifice and vortex fill, around 80 rare souls, 10 raiders souls and 5 skil shards, all 3 star except one 4 star character.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    In real life you must be a teacher. Still love the event even though it is so wrong.
    Not a teacher but work with numbers a lot that's why I base events on ROI. Not sure I understand by what is wrong are you saying I am or the event is wrong even though you love it?

Also don't misunderstand I think this event is good extra souls are nice I just think event souls are severely over priced ironite wise.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    iOS
    Quite honestly, I look at events as to how the improve play... and if they are anything which boosts my game well and makes me want to keep playing. Like the 12 days event.. great event.. get stuff for common effort. The Magus Droid event... get stuff for common effort.. the Holiday of Life event.. get stuff for common play.. 2x rare sous.. legendary frags for rare souls... all great.

It's the "do extra" or "spend iroinite" events that I think are just kind of bad and disguised marketing gimmicks. We all know that these "event souls" are just rare souls in disguise. So the odds of getting the same dups over and over and over are kind of the same. I guess if your'e desperate for Viking Eddie it may be worth it.. but, well... why be desperate for him? I barely use him and I've had him for some time now. Face it, it costs devs nothing to give away characters or gold or stones/runes... it's all digital and vaporware.... so when they ask players to spend more, it's a bad event to me. I've spent my fair share on these event souls (Alchemist) and been terribly disappointed before.. won't ever do that again unless there's some cap or guarantee.. i.e. 200 souls and you are guaranteed the "special" character being advertised.
    Last edited by Yup; 12-15-2017 at 03:36 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..