Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    OS
    Android
    I guess I like getting free SOW so don't mind that SOT and shards could take or leave and souls are always good from tier 1 or 2. Since 4* are needed for a tier 6 sac so I like to always save those for that.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    iOS
    I'm really bad at saving things for later.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    The only sacrifices I ever make are level 1, 2 and 6. It was said before and I think still rings true a level 6 is so good I don't ever see the point of going for a level 7. Think about the rewards which would you rather have 5 level 6 rewards or 2 level 7. If anyone does the other sacrifices more I love for them to weigh in on this.
    I only did the Level VI for one of the events that was rewarding event souls. I always wait for the ultimate. I've did over 20 ultimate sacrifices since the sacrifice feature was released. I really only want skill shards and 10 or more typically drop from an ultimate and usually two or more 20 stacks of Gunner/Assassin souls which usually provide another Rainmaker for the next ultimate sacrifice. If you have two Gunner or Assassin Eddies, then you only need 8 four star Gunner or Assassin characters for 50000 essence. I can usually get them pretty quickly by dropping souls in bulk. When sacrifice was released I hadn't even claimed the achievement for using 100 skill shards. I'm close to claiming the one for using 800 skill shards and most of them have come from ultimate sacrifices and vortex fills.
    Chaosego888-9998

Banned
    Name:  2314.PNG
Views: 119
Size:  292.4 KB

Hmmm....

23.14. ????

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    Name:  2314.PNG
Views: 119
Size:  292.4 KB

Hmmm....

23.14. ????
    Yeah, saw this too. Christmas present from NF, gave us two additional months that don’t exist, just like a bug free game, fair RNG and fair prices 😛
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀