Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Time To Leave

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tridimensionale View Post
    Enough for me my friends... i really love this game and Maiden's music of course but i don t have the time to play all my troopers anymore.. it has gradually become a burden
    It has been an awesome ride with all of you here on the forums ! as i always say the community is the best part of it, and what makes this game so addictive
    Not really sure if totally quit or just going casual as many did .. not a big deal anyway..
    I hope the future content of the game proves to be fun and worthwhile for all of you !
    Thank you all

See ya

Edit: just a little mention .. there is a player that is with me since october '16.. probably my oldest trooper and he is not a forum member.. it sucks that i can't warn him i m leaving / after more than a year he ll just stop receiving my badges .. so hard to implement an in game little chat ? or just some private message to trooper ? (that s for you Devs)
    Anyway if you manage to read this post thank you Pagan-3014
    Sad to see you go to man. Thanks for the badges all these months and like you Pagan is one of my longest standing troopers too. Come on Devs lets see if we cant help out us long term players a bit with some in game chat of some type and at least lets get some big fixes on the game over the holidays - I will need to check my troopers as I am sure a few have left as my average badges per day is dropping now to around 1900-2000 so there must be a lot out there not on this anymore or at least not doing badges every day and we do need to know this sort of stuff.

Cheers Tri.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Can‘t believe it, not you too, Tridi. This is getting more sad every day seeing great troopers go! Take your Time away from the game and hopefully fun will come back! Ofc will continue sending you badges. All the best to you man!
    Up the irons \m/
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Another good trooper leaving the game! Have a good time, Tridi! If you come back maybe someone will be here...
    Dragonet-7325
    - Clan-Member of CaesarsLegion -

OS
    Android
    I only can repeat what so many other already said. Sad to see you go, another great Trooper gone.

I wish you all the best
    Inishmore-8627

OS
    Android
    I can't help but feel like the main reason why everyone is leaving is just because of how long it takes to play all 50 of our troopers every single day, if we were able to take even 2 troopers with us it would cut down so much time and things wouldn't be nearly as monotonous.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Sucks to see another one gone, but it makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    Trooper play is not a priority for NF. I'm sure their thought is "no one FORCING you to play all 50" everyday. Loyalty must not be in their vocabulary...
    Lol the funny thing is they did the opposite of what we constantly ask for by adding 3 NPC troopers to use along with the 50. It just shows how freaking stupid they are by not listening to us, at all, ever.

EVENT EVENT EVENT EVENT!!!!
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    Lol the funny thing is they did the opposite of what we constantly ask for by adding 3 NPC troopers to use along with the 50. It just shows how freaking stupid they are by not listening to us, at all, ever.

EVENT EVENT EVENT EVENT!!!!
    They did mention that they were working on something to make trooper playing "easier" whether that means letting us bring more than on trooper or some other thing, hopefully they'll touch on that soon.

I played Marvel Future Fight for a little while and they have this type of resource where you can instantly play and finish a level you've already completed. Maybe the team could come up with something similar? That way we could go through our troopers in just a couple minutes and still get the rewards we would earn by playing it the normal way.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Damn, every time I come here it seems one or more of my troopers are leaving. Thanks for the badges and enjoy your free time... How hard can it be just to let us fill up the slots with troopers and run 50 troopers in less than 20 runs? Even if it is just a temporary fix until a better system can be implemented. Players have been complaining about this for too long for it not to be addressed by now. I have known other players that aren't forum members to quit playing the game for this very reason. It's not really a burden for me to play 50 per day because I'm always running troopers in the background while I do other things but I'm tired of seeing people leave because of something that should be simple fix.
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    iOS
    Darn, so sorry to see you go, Tri. You kept me on even during my breaks, so I will certainly return the favor and keep you on.

Take care my friend and best of luck in your real life!

Cheers buddy!

OS
    iOS
    You are one of my oldest troopers and one of the few that kept me around after I went casual last summer. Take care of yourself Brother.