Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

I'm running free

I started playing this game for 2 reasons, I played mobile games casually to pass a bit of time here and there, and an obvious love of Iron Maiden. Thing is, since I started playing it hasn't been in a casual fashion. Its been super time consuming. After a couple of months of contemplating the thin line between loving and hating this game, I have decided to severely reduce my playing time. I am over the grind. I am over feeling like I am playing with madness. At best I might continue to log in each day but mostly to get any daily rewards/achievements and complete skull quests. Beyond that its who knows.... so ultimately my troopers will not be getting daily badges from me any more. To my troopers you can feel free to drop me at any time and thanks for all the badges up until this point. And thanks for the community as a whole, plenty have freely given advice when asked and some have offered to help even without me asking for it. Its all been appreciated. Like others have said when coming to a similar outcome such as I have, the community has been the best part of the game. Thanks blood brothers
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    Can understand everyone who goes casual or quits but first thought was like always... oh no, not you too Alchemist!!!... always sad to see one of my much appreciated troopers go but totally understand! Have fun away from the game and ofc will keep you as you’re one of my longest running troopers! See you man! Cheers \m/
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    i understand too, dev team are so bad ...i'm always here because of community and iron maiden fun without that ...
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Sorry too see you go too. So many are just plain bored with what we are getting from the game. My kids started playing it and they love it so maybe the game is focused on getting in new blood more than us old stalwarts.

Cheers for the input to the forum and for the badges.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Another great Trooper falls by the wayside

Totally understand your reasons and where you are coming from with it. Will keep you as a Trooper for a while just in case you are tempted back. Take care mate
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    Android
    I think this question is bouncing around in many of the long timers heads... how much longer to hang on? Such a simple issue to address really. Don't understand why NF refuses to do anything about Troopers...

Thanks for all the badges!
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Thanks for all the badges Alchemist and best of luck to you
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    Sorry to see you go man. You were one of my first troopers when I joined. But I'll always have a spot in case you return
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Sorry to see you go, Alchemist. Your post here was one of the best posts this Forum has seen. I'll keep you around as a Trooper for a bit, in case you change your mind. Best wishes!
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    I guess it’s normal for people to get sick of these things. It’s depressing though how many people have left recently. I’m sure the devs look at it as normal turnover, but I can’t help but wonder how many might have stayed if progress on this game wasn’t so damn slow.

There’s nothing we can do to change that though. I wish they’d give us an option to send badges quickly. I feel like a lot of people choose quitting over going casual because of the connections we form with our troooers through this forum. Personally, I feel like if I skip a day, I’m letting them down. Maybe it’s silly, but I feel like, if they’ve sent me daily badges for this long, I should return the favor.

A dumb game shouldn’t have to take up hours of our lives every day. We should be able to choose when we want to put that kind of time in. I hope the devs get it one day. I can’t believe how patient I’ve been with all this. I normally don’t like waiting months for something.
    MrFreeze-6530