Threaded View

OS
    iOS

PvP week 44 thread!

Hello to all the arena players !

The Nicko's weekly post about arena is a nice tradition since 1 year and it's sad to see it go away, so i take the interim just for this week =)

The new events each week (and the lot of extra farming they need) lead to a lack of time for playing the arena, I noticed that most of us just played their free sow this week...

Finally it's not that bad, we were able to get new characters and many skillshards from sacrifice, and in the arena the ranking was very close at the end of the week! We have seen interessting battles to obtain the desired tier...

Congrats to the guys on the podium, my troopers Carlos and kamuz, mammy for his first and very deserved #3 rank. Congrats to Shaolin and mkultra for their great battle for the #5 rank and also congrats to all the other players i usually meet each week.

About the meta, i think the VHE domination is slowly changing, we start to see more navigator/pharaoh/aces high and FOTD Eddies teeams... I hope to see more tailgunner Eddies after his buff probably this week!
    Also the perfect immunity is now use by most of the teams (yellow valkyrie or fate talismants), it's a powerfull effect who can be very annoying paired with the good allies or talismants...
    Not yet seen a lot of team using the new droid, his revive and endure skills looks interessting for the arena... still evolving mine we will see how he works =)

A last word for saying a thank you to NF for their 12 days of Christmas event, the free gifts are very welcome, especially the actual expensive arena talismants sets =)
    Lets see how can be the last "big" gift !

+++, I let you tell us your feelings about the past week,
    See you in the arena,

Dje.
    Last edited by surfingwithdje; 12-17-2017 at 03:04 PM.