Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I’ve got hiiiiiiiim!!!

So i thought: Another special soul with a character i already have. not gonna waste any ironite on it...

Did a little 20010 sacrifice, just because my roster was full. Got 5 Event souls...use all...and...THE MOTHERFLIPPIN PRISONER popped up!!!

I have been chasing this guy for 17 months! now he’s mine! i now own all the original 4&5 * characters up to the yellow chopper,the alchemist and the trooper soul losers (got TE and LA already,so not missing the other 2).

A weird feeling of completion and confusion at the same time...what now?!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    So i thought: Another special soul with a character i already have. not gonna waste any ironite on it...

Did a little 20010 sacrifice, just because my roster was full. Got 5 Event souls...use all...and...THE MOTHERFLIPPIN PRISONER popped up!!!

I have been chasing this guy for 17 months! now he’s mine! i now own all the original 4&5 * characters up to the yellow chopper,the alchemist and the trooper soul losers (got TE and LA already,so not missing the other 2).

A weird feeling of completion and confusion at the same time...what now?!
    Congrats!!! now the funny thing is that he will keep popping up when you open souls... chased him for over a year and then got about 5, same with Cyborg and VHE... go figure....
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    Congrats!!! now the funny thing is that he will keep popping up when you open souls... chased him for over a year and then got about 5, same with Cyborg and VHE... go figure....
    I know. i’ve had the same experience with rainmaker,tailgunner and now HE...Pulled 5 CREs this week,where i haven’t seen one for over a year when i first got him. the RNG in this game is definitely strange...
    But the thing is: I’m not after anything anymore. I’ve caught them all.

OS
    Android
    the real task is to motivate yourself now to continue playing

but congrats man

btw. i pulled one in summer and never saw him again after A LOT g/a souls. usually i have the same experience once the char drops you get them more often, but not with HIM. so he seems to be something special

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Congrats.
    I can confirm, what Slauki wrote. I got one in spring or summer and never saw him again. They seem to be rare, maybe only in Germany. 😀
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

Quote Originally Posted by Peppoah View Post
    They seem to be rare, maybe only in Germany. 😀
    ^^ Seems to be even rarer in Switzerland. had to wait 17 months to get one

And yeah Slauki. It will be hard to find motivation now, because every Legendary, rare G/A soul and Rare soul i open will be a dupe :P

OS
    Android
    This is my first experience with this type of gaming so I didn't know what to expect from RNG. I've gone thru the entire range of emotions with it. Extreme disappoint to elation.

Prisoner appeared for me in November along with GCR. December has brought Eda, Astra and WCotD, but still no Van Halen Edd...

As far as Edds go, missing VH, Rainmaker, Aces High and Trooper, although he is in the pocket, just haven't cashed him in yet...

Congrats Mizrael!
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Congrats on your Prisoner. I got him after around a year of playing and never had a dupe after that; he is super-rare.
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    Android
    Got prisoner two months ago. haven't seen him again yet... Hopefully I do see him again, I want that sacrifice lol.
    Still need every single G/A Eddie there is.... Not a single one anymore. I had tailgunner Eddie but he literally disappeared from my roster about a month ago. Of course, the one who's getting buffed.

No, I did not sacrifice him. I would never sacrifice a non dupe Eddie... Just like how 50 of my trooper points disappeared.

I stayed at 110 trooper fragments last Sunday when I bought them... (yes Sunday, because it makes me wait an extra day for the trooper fragments for some stupid reason. On Saturday instead of resetting it restarts the countdown back to 6 days 23 hours, but then Sunday morning they're available to purchase...). Emailed support and they said I had 60 before I bought them which is not true. I looked at them every freaking day.

Edit: well crap, that wasn't supposed to be a rant. It just goes to show no matter what conversation you have in this game it leads to a stupid bug.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Congratulations on the Prisoner pull. I have had a very similar experience to what Patrice wrote. It took me 11 months exactly to get him with the anniversary event. Since then, I have pulled 4 more. I just got Vampire Hunter a couple of months ago and I've pulled 3 more since. The same thing happened with other 5 stars as well. I've probably sacrificed over 10 Rainmaker Eddies, Assassin Children and Nomads after it took forever to get the 1st ones. Still no Cyborg Eddie though!
    Chaosego888-9998