Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppoah View Post
    They seem to be rare, maybe only in Germany. 😀
    Can absolutely confirm this Pepp! Play from Germany too and got mine 3 days ago, so like Miz after damn 17 months, from a stupid f...ng rare soul! Not a rare G/A, not a legendary, not an event soul... must have been 1 am and was opening them just for daily rewards. Were lying on the couch, my wife was already sleeping on my shoulder. When he dropped, I was just screaming and jumping up. My wife was like „what happened? What happened?“. I think she was close to a heartattack. When I told her, she understood and was happy with me Immediately leveled him up, sharded him, put talisman on him and ofc made him my new champ. Very happy!

Congrats Miz and high five to this great pull! The long wait has finally paid off!! \m/
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    I can confirm as well actually as I got him yesterday. I just about spit out my ramen when I saw that yellow jumpsuit.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Can absolutely confirm this Pepp! Play from Germany too and got mine 3 days ago, so like Miz after damn 17 months, from a stupid f...ng rare soul! Not a rare G/A, not a legendary, not an event soul... must have been 1 am and was opening them just for daily rewards. Were lying on the couch, my wife was already sleeping on my shoulder. When he dropped, I was just screaming and jumping up. My wife was like „what happened? What happened?“. I think she was close to a heartattack. When I told her, she understood and was happy with me Immediately leveled him up, sharded him, put talisman on him and ofc made him my new champ. Very happy!

Congrats Miz and high five to this great pull! The long wait has finally paid off!! \m/
    From a rare soul?! now that is even bigger luck, because he is a gunner character and shouldn’t drop from regular rare souls. Congratulations on achieving the impossible pull!

PS: Thank you all for congratulating me. i just needed to share it with someone, because my wife doesn’t understand it and all she said was: “So...maybe now you can stop playing that stupid game?!”

OS
    iOS
    Congrats mate, well done. I’m still waiting for him and VHE. Waited over a year for AoF, and now I have had 2 drop ever since getting my first a couple of weeks ago.
    Had Nomad for over a year, but then 4 more drop these past few months, two of which from regular rare souls. Same with DM...wanted him for so long and then after getting him a month ago, have had 3 more drop after that, sigh!

This game and RNG is so darn frustrating.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    ...i just needed to share it with someone, because my wife doesn’t understand it and all she said was: “So...maybe now you can stop playing that stupid game?!”
    Now that's funny!
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.