Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Three Kings have Arrived - Limited Time Christmas Souls!

Get an increased chance for the new Edward the Great! Grab Christmas characters, both old and new! Both of these things exclusively for this year’s Christmas Soul!

From now until January 1st, 4pm PT, the Christmas Soul has become available from the store! The Christmas Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3 to 5* character of any class, which includes these three “Kings”:

• Edward the Great (5 star Magus) NEW!: The Anti Anti-Magus with a wide variety of guaranteed (but narrow) removal effects, plus the ability to manipulate and provide various beneficial effects for himself and allies.
    • Krampus (5 star Assassin) NEW! CHRISTMAS SOUL ONLY: A single target physical attacker that automatically heals himself for every hit of damage he takes.
    • Coalgiver Eddie (4 star Warrior) CHRISTMAS SOUL ONLY: A physical attacker which supports his team with healing and can inflict Accuracy Down, Silence, Ignite, and more.

In addition to the three Kings, the following characters are also Christmas Soul-exclusive highlight characters:

• Elf of the Damned (4 star Sentinel) NEW! CHRISTMAS SOUL ONLY: A character who can cleanse and Attack Up allies who starts battle with a shield that can taunt or freeze enemies.
    • Possessed Snowman (3 star Magus) CHRISTMAS SOUL ONLY: A negative effect caster who can lower Defense, lower MR, Freeze, and Smite.
    • Festive Wickerdeer (3 star Sentinel) CHRISTMAS SOUL ONLY: A healer which applies Heal Amp to improve further healing.
    • Cheering Wickerdeer (3 star Gunner) CHRISTMAS SOUL ONLY: A single target attacker which can provide Perfect Hit, Crit Chance, and Armour Penetration.
    • Hunting Wickerdeer (3 star Assassin) CHRISTMAS SOUL ONLY: A single target attacker which can apply multiple Marks based on missing HP.

For now, these souls are only available for purchase with Ironite from the Store, but you’ll also have other opportunities to grab Christmas Souls before they leave the store.

Please note that, while Edward the Great is a new, permanent addition to souls, the seasonal characters listed above as “Christmas Soul Only” are not available in any other souls. Once these souls are no longer available to collect, you’ll have to wait quite some time before they’ll be available again!

OS
    Android
    Love the increased odds - one set of 10 souls and I got Coalgiver Eddie plus the Elf and 4 wickerdeer (1 sentinel, 1 gunner, 2 assassin). Best special soul pulls ever!
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

Just got Edward the Great from a single, regular soul that dropped in the skull quests. Must be my lucky day

OS
    iOS
    Bought a 10 pack:

Purple Harpy, Green Pyro Soldier, Purple Troll, Red Trickster, Wickerdog King, Purple Axis Soldier, Green Allied Soldier and Red Possessed Rockets. All Dupes.

Possessed Snowman and Cheering Wickerdeer. Both Three Stars. I guess they will be "fun" to put on a stupid defense team in the arena.

Humbug.
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    iOS
    This event is big joke,used 12 Christmas soul and received all 3 star stupid characters...if you want to lose ironite for nothing this is good way...

OS
    iOS
    Great thing that the event was mixed with the Sacrifice event, got me the King, Coalgivers, the Elf and Krampus
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    Great thing that the event was mixed with the Sacrifice event, got me the King, Coalgivers, the Elf and Krampus
    Patrice - will you make King Eddie your champion? You’re the only Trooper I have who has him. I’m wondering if the drop rate on him is really low because normally by this time when there is a new Eddie around an event he’s all over my Trooper list.

Thanks!
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Patrice - will you make King Eddie your champion? You’re the only Trooper I have who has him. I’m wondering if the drop rate on him is really low because normally by this time when there is a new Eddie around an event he’s all over my Trooper list.

Thanks!
    Hi Nicko, he is already my champion go for it :-)
    Last edited by Patrice-1201; 12-19-2017 at 01:56 PM.
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    Wow, awesome! Congrats on that man! How many event souls did it take to get them all? Just played your King, he’s awesome!
    Bought just a three pack event souls, cause have very bad experience with them. Gave me sentinel wickerdeer I didn’t have, so quite ok. Was the third one after I already had assassin and gunner one. Now playable on PvP. Have fun \m/
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    This event is big joke,used 12 Christmas soul and received all 3 star stupid characters...if you want to lose ironite for nothing this is good way...
    It‘s always the same with event souls, drop rate is very bad. It‘s like the best way to waste ironite. Total crap every time! Gave it up a long time ago to invest in it, cause always had bad luck!
    Nevertheless this event is great! And first time I think NF used their brains pairing it with sacrifice event, like Patrice said Well done! \m/
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀