Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

Thumbs up

Good evenin' devs

YAY! New improvements has been launched... Very excited really... Haven't discovered all of them yet for sure, though couple of 'em been spotted... Here we go!

1. The game game crashes on a MASSIVE scale now...

Name:  Screenshot_2017-12-19-20-13-25.png
Views: 378
Size:  32.8 KB

4-5 times during last couple of hours... To mention of lost SoTs, rewards from SL, time and nerves... Where good 'ol MACLOS (or other demons) have gone? Now it's not even displaying error code... Just *POOF* ''Unfortunately Legacy has stopped working'' and that's it - no matter if you are in the middle of the level or just launched the game...

2. Selling the talismans on screen stopped working...

3. We have been given some thrilling ''race factor'' to the game...

Name:  Screenshot_2017-12-19-20-23-38.png
Views: 412
Size:  567.9 KB

I believe that this is NF response to all the complaints people been told that the gameplay and using troopers is waaaay to long and boring... So there you go people - now you can have a shiny clock at the end of each level to feel the thrills on your back when you race against time and if its taking too long its not our (NF) fault, but yours as you might not been able to do your best to improve your score... It's like having solar powered flash light, cool but utterly useless...

4. New shapes of shards...

Name:  Screenshot_2017-12-19-21-07-16.png
Views: 518
Size:  261.5 KB

Again... What was wrong with the old ones? Haven't heard people complained about them, so simple WHY? Now I can clearly see why you guys suffer the lack of time and WILLING to fix really broken and long time ago reported things, as you find one of THE MOST IMPORTANT things is to change the shape of the shards...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    iOS
    This update nothing fixed in arena,many freeze,many errors and not playable,i test my wifi and no problem with him,so game work very unstable with this update...

OS
    iOS
    I can't even get the arena to load most of the time. Long, long delays.. then an error
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Gunner Valkyrie with PI combined with passive blocker endure = unplayable crap.

Getting very sick of this defense combination. I’m not calling anyone out - it’s a legit defense but it’s making pvp garbage. Best case you grind forever in a holding pattern waiting to actually kill your opponents and get the win 5-10 minutes later. Worst case the G Valkyrie uses her power move and extends the endure it’s even worse. Once again I am quitting matches I can win because it’s a friggin stall fest.

For the first time since starting pvp I am thinking of quitting the game. This defense is becoming prevalent and it’s boring and if the cards fall wrong nothing can be done to prevent it.

G Valkyrie needs to either grant PI to less allies or for only one turn or something. It’s ruining pvp big time.
    Last edited by Ezz; 12-19-2017 at 10:35 PM.

I lost a game against one of the Valkyrie's because it was the only one alive and it was granting endure to itself. My Prisoner was long dead, so it was a holding pattern.

OS
    Android
    One thing more - even the clock seem to be buggy... Quite often shows me: ''New Best Time:...'' while it is EXACTLY the same as it was before... How it can be new, while it isn't? #NF NEW; #NF LOGIC
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    One thing more - even the clock seem to be buggy... Quite often shows me: ''New Best Time:...'' while it is EXACTLY the same as it was before... How it can be new, while it isn't? #NF NEW; #NF LOGIC
    Pretty sure it's just a little bit sooner than before. For example 34.1 seconds is faster than 34.2 seconds. Makes sense to me anyways.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Gunner Valkyrie with PI combined with passive blocker endure = unplayable crap.

Getting very sick of this defense combination. I’m not calling anyone out - it’s a legit defense but it’s making pvp garbage. Best case you grind forever in a holding pattern waiting to actually kill your opponents and get the win 5-10 minutes later. Worst case the G Valkyrie uses her power move and extends the endure it’s even worse. Once again I am quitting matches I can win because it’s a friggin stall fest.

For the first time since starting pvp I am thinking of quitting the game. This defense is becoming prevalent and it’s boring and if the cards fall wrong nothing can be done to prevent it.

G Valkyrie needs to either grant PI to less allies or for only one turn or something. It’s ruining pvp big time.
    Agree. There needs to be a better counter to this, than just to keep healing buying time. Takes way too long. So annoying!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    Agree. There needs to be a better counter to this, than just to keep healing buying time. Takes way too long. So annoying!
    yep +1 on that. annoying as hell and not effective at all. just effective in annoying people as it seems

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    No direct experience with it -- maybe it's a problem, maybe it's not....

why not get rid of all healing... get rid of all immunity... get rid of immortality... get rid of invincibility... get rid of invisibility... get rid of endure... get rid of life seal.. all they do is extend PvP, right?

Just sounds like a bunch of whining to me.

For what it' worth... I have no issue removing buffs, including Endure... I PLAN for that in attack.
    Last edited by Yup; 12-20-2017 at 12:55 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..