Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Sorry bud, wish I knew something else for you to try.
    i would like to encourage everyone to use an emulator. i didn't have any issues for weeks now (aside some apmas, which were credited as wins after retrying to connect).
    i use leapdroid and i'm more than happy with it's stability. but i prefer to play on PC anyway.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Along with everyone else, the game is playing terribly since the Dec update. I've had more crashes in the past 2 weeks than in the past 6 months. Crash at the victory page of every type of battle at least 3-5 times a day. I don't keep a tally of my items and resources so I really don't know if I'm getting the "rewards" or not most of the time.
    I don't want to have to uninstall and reinstall for the fear of it not working at all afterwords. I don't have a pc to download an emulator. So basically have to wait it out and hope you guys fix the game.

For once, just pause the events and put all your resources on fixing the game...
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    A few minutes ago the game had me connect to WIFI to install new data but I didn't see any new content after the install finished, maybe devs pushed some bug fixes.
    Last edited by Bradata; 01-05-2018 at 09:10 PM.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    A few minutes ago game had me connect to WIFI to install new data but I don't see any new content after the install finished, maybe devs bushed some bug fixes.
    I doubt it's bug fixes. I think most of the bug fixes require updating the actual app. When it installs new data, I believe that is more related to game content (new fragments, characters, souls, etc.). The new data is probably preparation for the next event.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    That blows! I'm on android, and mostly stable except for apma3's. And, cellular because the game chokes with WiFi.
    True, I play on an Android with cellular as well and even on my mid-tier phone I hardly have issues other than the occasional lag when someone has an abundance of shields or visual effects. The only errors I get are apma3 on occasion however when it stops the rewards from previous fights are received. Since they didn't happen nearly as often before the update I can agree that something got worse with the servers.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

I know they gotta get new customers and shit, but can't we have a month or 2 taken from R6 Siege's Operation Health and work the kinks out a bit? Find out why the servers can't handle the load and we get MACRO all the time (even though, you guys should know the load because the events are monthly)? Why plugging my phone in causes a crash, or why the game hangs for a second when you're about to win (something that was fixed before a patch last year)?

Though, I am happy that multitude of crashes no longer uses your trooper.

OS
    iOS
    My most common issue since the update is quests not resetting - so when you complete one a press next it crashes the game - if I play quests by going back to skull quests screen and making sure I click on the one I know is not completed it works OK. Does anyone else have this issue since last update? It easy enough to workaround of course but defo a glitch somewhere.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I can't play on wifi at all. Nothing loads. And now for some reason, when loading the game it wants me to choose which email i'm connected to and if I choose the one, it just loads and loads. I have to hit the back button and it loads eventually. It's just weird... Since it connects me to my account correctly when i don't choose it. I don't know, but this game is bugged way more than before.

Events events events guys! Events!
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    My most common issue since the update is quests not resetting - so when you complete one a press next it crashes the game - if I play quests by going back to skull quests screen and making sure I click on the one I know is not completed it works OK. Does anyone else have this issue since last update? It easy enough to workaround of course but defo a glitch somewhere.
    Had the exact same issue with the quests a couple of updates back. Fixed it by uninstalling the game, restarting the ipad, and then reinstalling.
    Poseidon-8312