Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Are you on Android? I had the same problem. I've never had that issue before with an update. But a re-install solved it for me.
    Cheers ,that solved it for me.
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    iOS
    Can we now use our Troopers toons to clear missions?
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    hey sparton,

can you please explain how angel talismans are supposed to work?

the description is pretty clear:

Name:  2017-12-19 01_04_35-Leapdroid (v1.8.0.0).png
Views: 591
Size:  17.4 KB

they cleanse everyone every turn and heal everyone for 5. in fact they don't anything in a reliable way (prolly rightfully). so either they don't work as intended or the description is wrong.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Greetings All and Happy Holidays!

So what's the verdict on the update? Is it good enough to come back to the game or more of the same? Or is it too soon to tell? Anyone?
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    iOS
    Tailgunner’s fury is bugged. Once he uses Raining Death, it just keeps repeating until all are dead. Verified against mammy twice, using 2 different defenses.

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    can you please explain how angel talismans are supposed to work?
    Hm... sloppy job on revising the description text it seems.

The intent is that you only cleanse yourself every turn, but the most recent tuning change has adjusted the heal part specifically to be all allies.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    Tailgunner’s fury is bugged. Once he uses Raining Death, it just keeps repeating until all are dead. Verified against mammy twice, using 2 different defenses.
    Yikes, that's no good. I've passed that to the team to be tracked.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Hm... sloppy job on revising the description text it seems.

The intent is that you only cleanse yourself every turn, but the most recent tuning change has adjusted the heal part specifically to be all allies.

Yikes, that's no good. I've passed that to the team to be tracked.
    Sparton, are Purge Talismans supposed to only remove negative effects on one person if an AOE attacker uses them? I have them on Eda and I've seen her heal multiple times at once but the beneficial effects are only removed on one specific target.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Hm, damn, we can confirm that is the case.

We've logged that into our internal system and will investigate the cause of it.
    perfect immunity don't work at all :/ Not only the general, but also the WUR can steal my buffs over it, that's too bad :/
    dje-8079

Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    Following up on this, our QA team is able to get Tailgunner to provide the Extra Turn when expected, but nothing that is having it "repeating until all are dead".

Can you post here/PM me the details for what teams this was used with or against, and/or the time of the matches where you saw this occurred?

Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Sparton, are Purge Talismans supposed to only remove negative effects on one person if an AOE attacker uses them? I have them on Eda and I've seen her heal multiple times at once but the beneficial effects are only removed on one specific target.
    It's intended that the purge can affect each enemy for an AoE attacker, so there may be a flaw in how the effect data is set up. I'll pass this along to be investigated.

OS
    iOS
    Following up on this, our QA team is able to get Tailgunner to provide the Extra Turn when expected, but nothing that is having it "repeating until all are dead".

Can you post here/PM me the details for what teams this was used with or against, and/or the time of the matches where you saw this occurred?

It's intended that the purge can affect each enemy for an AoE attacker, so there may be a flaw in how the effect data is set up. I'll pass this along to be investigated.
    It was between 5:15-5:30 PST (game time).
    TGE, Gun and Assn Valks, S Des G.
    Don’t quite remember the 1st time but I think it was
    VH, W UR, Assn Art Dog, Gold Pharaoh Dog.
    2nd time was VH, Clair, Valk Assn, W UR

Fury triggered like 3 times in a row without any other toon having a turn inbetween.
    I’ll try my TGE when I can to see if I can duplicate this on offense. He isn’t shared at the moment though.