Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 230
  1. #121
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Lubbock, Texas
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    868
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    "Fixed a flaw in the asset management logic that could cause the install size of the app to bloat"

    LotB now needs 2,4GB here ...

    Guess this fix needs a fix
    Perhaps you just interpreted the fix for the flaw wrong. Prior to the update, there was a possibility of the install size bloating. Now it's guaranteed!!!

    I think mine was a similar number after the update, so much for taking less space. Haven't tried it yet, but it may be that an uninstall/reinstall will fix it and then the fix will work in the future.

  2. #122
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    496
    Most ridiculous AOF big yet!

    I just saw an AOF grant his team extra turns without even landing a hit. Was halfway through a match with toons dead on both sides. AOF attacked my VHE while blinded.
    He missed the hit. No kill, no damage taken by my team, but extra turns for his team.
    Iím literally 1 step from quitting this game.

    This is beyond the point of irritating, and has reached the point of laughable.

    Devs - if u cannot fix AOF passive why canít you do the right thing and change it entirely to something that works?
    Last edited by Ezz; 12-21-2017 at 03:46 PM.

  3. #123
    Senior Member IceManFerrar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    584
    Agree, AoF is a real pain. Strange thing though...I won two matches against AoF teams where I was certain that the AoF bug would work against me.

    1. My DG passive disabled the AoF, but then got killed by the AoF during their turn, which became legitimately the first kill of the battle (against my favor). And lo and behold, the AoF DID NOT grant their team an extra turn. I was able to win the match, but was left completely speechless that the DGís Passive Disable actually worked!!!

    2. Another match, I killed the AoF first, but the during their turn, they were able to kill one of my toons, so I was holding my breath expecting them to get another undeserved 2nd turn, but guess what, no second turn for their team.

    Yet I lost a few matches yesterday due to the AoF bug, so sheesh, add to what you wrote above, this is one hard bug to consistently replicate.

  4. #124
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    California
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    780
    You know whats annoying? Adding in stupid features that don't matter. "New best time!" and that's it. No reward, no point of it being there. I'm not saying I don't like it, but sometimes your use of time makes zero sense while your losing many players.

    You're just wasting precious time that could be put towards night city or... BUG FIXES????!!!! Then the bugs that appear from the original bug fixes. And then the third bug from the second fix, and so on.... Never ending loop of bugs.

    If you want to add features add a freaking gold booster. I'm sick of being out of gold. lol
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

    Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

  5. #125
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    "Fixed a flaw in the asset management logic that could cause the install size of the app to bloat"

    LotB now needs 2,4GB here ...

    Guess this fix needs a fix
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Perhaps you just interpreted the fix for the flaw wrong. Prior to the update, there was a possibility of the install size bloating. Now it's guaranteed!!!

    I think mine was a similar number after the update, so much for taking less space. Haven't tried it yet, but it may be that an uninstall/reinstall will fix it and then the fix will work in the future.
    The fix is there, it just only deletes files denoted as old data. That will take a week or so to naturally be marked and removed accordingly (to prevent everyone from needing to redownload all of the game data from the servers fresh).

    If you want to forcibly lower the install size now, you can delete the app (or on Android delete the cached data) and it'll fetch fresh data then. Just make sure you have valid login credentials tied to your account (email + password or Facebook associated).

  6. #126
    Senior Member IceManFerrar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    584
    Hey Sparton, I deleted and reinstalled the app, and the size came down from 1.6 GB to 1.1 GB. Is that the expected size footprint of the app?

    Also, I am having a lot of spinning skulls (or whatever that is) when toggling between tabs in the Arena screen, and most of the time they result in Maclo or Apma errors which forces me to restart the app. It has got pretty bad since this last update. Are you guys aware of this?
    Last edited by IceManFerrar; 12-21-2017 at 08:12 PM.

  7. #127
    Senior Member Yup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    4,344
    The app is only 140mb here....


    ....the data is 2GB I suppose that has a lot to do with the character and items I have directly.


    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Also, I am having a lot of spinning skulls (or whatever that is) when toggling between tabs in the Arena screen, and most of the time they result in Maclo or Apma errors which forces me to restart the app. It has got pretty bad since this last update. Are you guys aware of this?
    Same here
    Last edited by Yup; 12-21-2017 at 08:15 PM.
    -----------------------------
    --J o m s V i k i n g
    -----------------------------
    Everyone you encounter is fighting a battle you know nothing about.
    Treat others as you wish to be treated.

    -----------------------------

  8. #128
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    California
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    780
    Been meaning to ask... What in the world did you guys do to the xp shards? lmao
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

    Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

  9. #129
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    245
    Apologies if this has already been mentioned, but what about rewards for best times? Perhaps there are easy, normal, and hard times for each level and beating those times gets you a 1 time ironite reward? Just a thought.

  10. #130
    Senior Member MrFreeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    703
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Hey Sparton, I deleted and reinstalled the app, and the size came down from 1.6 GB to 1.1 GB. Is that the expected size footprint of the app?

    Also, I am having a lot of spinning skulls (or whatever that is) when toggling between tabs in the Arena screen, and most of the time they result in Maclo or Apma errors which forces me to restart the app. It has got pretty bad since this last update. Are you guys aware of this?
    Same here. Everythingís gotten slower to load since the last update. And I keep getting this again. Sorry to whichever troopers I happen to be running when this freezes up. Itís happened twice already this evening. Deleted the game and reinstalling. Shouldnít have to do that after every update, but Iíll give it a shot.

    Name:  30FD3871-D2FA-42EB-8EA9-8C99B84591A6.jpeg
Views: 62
Size:  207.2 KB
    MrFreeze-6530

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •