Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    New fun defense boost I’ve discovered. Defense can hit you with thorn shields up and they don’t reflect or apply effects to the enemy. But if they steal your thorn shields and you attack the defense they reflect and apply effects to you.
    Good times
    They can also reflect onto your team if the defense has grievous burns from explosive talismans and puts up a thorn shield. I've seen that a few times.

OS
    iOS
    Has anyone noticed while playing PVP if the opposing team goes first, they can use all their power abilities from the get go? It does not matter how much power the team has ( usually 2). I have had it where my whole team is destroyed before I get a turn.
    Last edited by Rayn13; 01-01-2018 at 06:01 PM.

OS
    Android
    just for info:

passed 999 red shards 2 mins ago without problems. so it seems that the changes to my inventory worked well.
    thanks for that.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Just had the Angel of Fear activate extra turns for his team after he activated it the round before, and for stunning my Eddie.

OS
    Android

Autoplay

Is it meant that if you autoplay you have to tab on the enemy which should get attacked?
    Why isn't the AI attacking automatic where you get class advantage or so.., would be great if we could choose if the AI attacks what it wants or the player while autoplay.

And in Arena there is a Bug which don't display the wins for last week and best..
    It only shows it in the actual week.. but this is for months now..

OS
    iOS
    Since the December update the game has become a joke. I can’t play more than a few levels anywhere without the game crashing. I can’t do more than a couple sacrifices without the game crashing. I can’t upgrade a bunch of characters or talismans without the game crashing.

What a mess. I never had many problems with crashes before, but since the last update, I don’t even want to log in anymore. It’s incredibly frustrating having to restart the app every 5-10 minutes while trying to run troopers. Devs, come on, I know you have a small team and are trying, but you guys should be embarrassed. It’s been a year and a half. This is pathetic right now.

Also, I don’t think it’s related to anything on my end. This all started with the dec update.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    Totally agree with you,too many errors come with last update...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    Since the December update the game has become a joke. I can’t play more than a few levels anywhere without the game crashing. I can’t do more than a couple sacrifices without the game crashing. I can’t upgrade a bunch of characters or talismans without the game crashing.

What a mess. I never had many problems with crashes before, but since the last update, I don’t even want to log in anymore. It’s incredibly frustrating having to restart the app every 5-10 minutes while trying to run troopers. Devs, come on, I know you have a small team and are trying, but you guys should be embarrassed. It’s been a year and a half. This is pathetic right now.

Also, I don’t think it’s related to anything on my end. This all started with the dec update.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    Totally agree with you,too many errors come with last update...
    Not sure if either of you have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Part of that update was supposed to help the game clear old data so that it wouldn't be such a memory hog. Made it go from a little over 1gb on my phone to just under 3gb, not really working right obviously.

Sparton said it should remedy itself within a week or so. I waited and no change. Uninstalled and reinstalled and now less than 1gb. Don't know if you've already tried this or not, but maybe will help.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Not sure if either of you have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Part of that update was supposed to help the game clear old data so that it wouldn't be such a memory hog. Made it go from a little over 1gb on my phone to just under 3gb, not really working right obviously.

Sparton said it should remedy itself within a week or so. I waited and no change. Uninstalled and reinstalled and now less than 1gb. Don't know if you've already tried this or not, but maybe will help.
    I have. I reinstalled after both of the last two App Store updates. I’ve never seen it this bad on my phone. I’m using an iPhone 6s on cellular data. It’s how I’ve always played, and it’s usually pretty good. Since the dec update it crashes on me over and over every time I log on.

Edit: maybe I’ll try it again. It’s pretty frustrating having to jump through hoops just to use someone’s product though. It’s getting harder for me to find anything positive about this addiction anymore. You guys (my troopers) are the only thing keeping me going anymore. That doesn’t say much for the current state of the game.
    Last edited by MrFreeze; 01-05-2018 at 07:06 PM.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    I have. I reinstalled after both of the last two App Store updates. I’ve never seen it this bad on my phone. I’m using an iPhone 6s on cellular data. It’s how I’ve always played, and it’s usually pretty good. Since the dec update it crashes on me over and over every time I log on.
    That blows! I'm on android, and mostly stable except for apma3's. And, cellular because the game chokes with WiFi.

Hopefully they can get the iOS issues addressed soon. Sorry bud, wish I knew something else for you to try.