Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Am I doing something wrong how on earth did you have enough Ironite to get 80-100 christmas souls?!
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    iOS
    He's only at lvl 70 here and has a few really underpowered talismans.. but I'll set him as my Champion for a bit.

I'm manually leveling him... so he's gaining, but it's slow going.
    Last edited by Yup; 12-19-2017 at 02:28 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Hm, damn, we can confirm that is the case.

We've logged that into our internal system and will investigate the cause of it.
    Cool! Glad to know that's not the desired solution to people wanting a counter to perfect immunity.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Spartan.... is there any major significance to the "Best Time" timer? Or is it merely self-satisfaction?
    I think it's to find which team clears a dungeon in the fastest time. For example, I found a team that can clear Warrior LoL X on auto in 34 seconds or more. Tailgunner Eddie is really awesome and he does a ton of damage.

Well I bought 3 Christmas Souls and nobody different came out other than the normal rubble. In a spark of insanity I sacrificed a load of toons (4* nobody's) and got 3 exalted sacrifices, a grand and a few others. Did the rinse and repeat and had a full vortex fill. After opening over 100 souls and losing over 4 million in gold, I didn't get King Edward.

I did get a Prisoner though, and I'm just as happy.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Either I have the worst luck ever - or it’s time to check the echo talismans. Just fought a team where they proc’d 5 or 6 times in a row for a toon, multiple times in one match! Lost 3 straight matches to the team due to it. I’ve fought many teams with echos never seen anything like that.

Edit: after checking the toons updated skills - it’s certainly possible he would have a good chance of them procing. But 5 times in a row twice in a match still seems very improbable. I think my screen dimmed waiting for that single toon to stop attacking and it’s on a one minute timer. I’ll refrain from calling them broken but man that was pretty unlikely.
    Last edited by Ezz; 12-19-2017 at 05:43 AM.

OS
    Android
    Interesting updates but I can't seem to login after updating. It's getting stuck on the loading screen. But I'm guessing it's not a common issue?
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain88 View Post
    Interesting updates but I can't seem to login after updating. It's getting stuck on the loading screen. But I'm guessing it's not a common issue?
    Think maybe the server just went down. Playing troopers, got a macl15 after the win and my toons staring and waiting for the rewards. Finally errored out, now can't login.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Think maybe the server just went down. Playing troopers, got a macl15 after the win and my toons staring and waiting for the rewards. Finally errored out, now can't login.
    Not really sure if it's related, been trying for 2 hours or so. It's getting stuck on 1/3 of the loading bar and it keeps loading
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain88 View Post
    Not really sure if it's related, been trying for 2 hours or so. It's getting stuck on 1/3 of the loading bar and it keeps loading
    Are you on Android? I had the same problem. I've never had that issue before with an update. But a re-install solved it for me.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Jeez, everytime there are new problems...don't know if it's already been said, but now the arena store appears empty