Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Okay then we're relatively close in age.

See I'd share strategies, but if they are shared here.. everyone will employ them.. and the players here are the ones with all the time in the world to sit at the top of the PvP list. They don't need my strategy.. and they certainly don't need a counter to perfect immunity. The list is already exceptionally unbalanced and favorable.... Everyone doesn't start at 0 with the weekly reset. Once you get to the top, it's not that difficult to stay there week after week after week if you have enough time to play the game.

For the record other users are aware of the strategies against buffs and PI... it's just the small group here that may not be. So, which is community support? Helping those at the top stay at the top when they complain.. or keeping an effective strategy against the top players a secret? You can't claim I'm not helping the community just because I don't give the loudest players what they want.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post

You're whining. That's all.
    Call it what you want, but this is a discussion thread for feedback. I gave feedback based on my experience with the current state of the game. Others have chimed in and agree with me.

It is clear that PI is annoying and taking away from the fun of the game for at least some players, perhaps many many players.

Defend it all you want, but it’s up to the devs if they want to continue to annoy the player base into playing less/quitting or do something about it.

Simple as that.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    annoy the player base

You are not the "player base" you are one of 3 maybe 5 players. That's hardly a "base". I am as much the "player base" as you are...... Your opinion is not more valid than mine. All the hyperbole in the world doesn't make your view the accurate view.

As complex as that!
    Last edited by Yup; 12-20-2017 at 07:50 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    You are not the "player base" you are one of 3 maybe 5 players. That's hardly a "base". I am as much the "player base" as you are...... Your opinion is not more valid than mine. All the hyperbole in the world doesn't make your view the accurate view.

As complex as that!
    My apologies. Apparently my feedback is invalid as are the opinions of the others in this thread and other threads that speak out versus PI. Yup has spoken we are silenced.

Devs - disregard my issue with PI. It’s great and makes the game better after all.

OS
    iOS
    I'm merely posting that I disagree,

The passive-aggressive self defaming comments don't aide in anything.

Post a valid reason why PI is a problem other than "slowing down your battles".
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android

As complex as that!
    pretty pointless to search a consense, we have made our points and try to explain why it's annoying and a problem. and many players will agree and many might not agree, that's also okay.
    but i can tell you one thing. i played pvp since beta every single week, and there was never less competition than during the last weeks. pvp is dying and people are loosing
    interest so something has to be done.

sure there are several reasons for this and PI is not the worst problem we have. first of all the bugs take the fun away, but PI is a part of the problem i belive.
    feel free to disagree but this slow meta is killing fun for many players. and everyone has the right to articulate this, in the end the devs have to see what to make of it.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    was never less competition than during the last weeks. pvp is dying and people are loosing
    interest so something has to be done.

Or.. you can take the holidays into account....

Its quite a leap at the end November and December to say "people are losing interest". The end of November is a US holiday as well.

And I'd be encouraged if you could share the statistics which lead to the overinflated comments such as "many players" How are you determining this "many"? And how do you know that "many" players don't like PI exactly how it is?
    Last edited by Yup; 12-20-2017 at 08:12 PM.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    I'm gonna have to side with Yup on the PI issue. Honestly, there is a counter to that, and it's Passive Disable. After all, Eda is the only one who can really abuse perfect immunity and ever since I got my Prisoner I've been sending him in those battles and I target her first. After that, the battle is only like a minute long for me. I can understand the frustration when she has endure or invisibility or something and she keeps extending it, why not just bring more energy stealers with you? I mean endure and invisibility last for 3 turns and her power move is 7 energy. It takes about 3 turns to get that high when she doesn't have any energy buffs.

As for the player base leaving, I can't blame them for it, really, but it's not as bad as it may seem. After all, it's the holiday season, people have jobs, etc. Playing 50 troopers a day is the only thing that I personally have an issue with. It takes a very long time, that's for sure. Recently I've slightly dipped on playing everyone because of other priorities, mainly centered around Christmas. But I still get as many people as I can with the time I have. It just takes. such. a. long. time.

And this game is still fun for me. Tailgunner Eddie is such a cool guy to blast people apart with. I've been playing with him on my attack team and, if I go first, he can completely blast the opposing team away with only a couple rounds of his basic, mixed with Hunter and Echo talismans
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Bit late to the discussion but I agree with Yup. I do not see PI as a huge issue. Also maybe it’s the people I battle against but I have never seen her with endure. I have seen other toons with Endure with her which can be a tougher combo to get past but by no means impossible if you know what you are doing.

To me battles being boring is not a reason to fix something, which also I disagree with premise that they are boring yo begin with. As much as I hate losing any battle I try to take that opportunity to come up with another offense to use.

What should be fixed are the actual bugs like free turns from AOF and when the thorn shields would reflect a 1000 times. Those battles were over in seconds I even got a zero turn kill once because of them. Are you saying those two need were fun at all just because the battles lasted less than a minute?
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    What should be fixed are the actual bugs like free turns from AOF and when the thorn shields would reflect a 1000 times. Those battles were over in seconds I even got a zero turn kill once because of them. Are you saying those two need were fun at all just because the battles lasted less than a minute?
    LOL perfect example. Annoying as hell. I only use my AoF when its completely necessary to win because of this.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572