Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I get the end of match hang from time to time since the update... just wait it out.. eventually ti seems to move forward and show the treasure.
    Yeah I get this a fair bit since the update too. It is irregular but as I farm Powerslave a lot it happens a lot there. As you say, wait it out and it eventually gets there but it can take a minute or more to sort itself out. Also getting more SACRO and PVTE errors since the updates - the ones where it says the app needs to restart from your home screen. Maybe getting four or five a day but I do auto farm most of the day so logged on a lot.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Just had a battle against Demoonchild. In his second turn his AoF kills my DG. No extra turn granted, which was right, as his Wrath was already dead. Things is my DG was equipped with endure, not sure if it was overruled by permadeath from Astra though. Still I have two problems with this. First, it appeared that his AoF was hitting at my AoS. Maybe it is equipped with thorn? But that bringe me to my second prob. My AoS was also equipped with endure, still active. No enable passives present. I did manage to win though. But, WTF!!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Hey Sparton, I deleted and reinstalled the app, and the size came down from 1.6 GB to 1.1 GB. Is that the expected size footprint of the app?
    I’ve never deleted the app since release. Today it was at 2.92 GB 😳 Deleted & reinstalled and it was down to 984 MB. So I think 1.1 GB should be quite normal.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I get the end of match hang from time to time since the update... just wait it out.. eventually ti seems to move forward and show the treasure.

Yeah I’ve dealt with this before where it comes back, but these freezes aren’t coming back. I haven’t tried waiting more than 5-10 minutes, but if I have to wait that long, I’ll just shut the game off and give up on it. It’s definitely gotten worse for me since the December update.

I’m also back to the delay when setting talismans. It got really slow a while back, then it was fixed, now it’s back to really slow. I’m hoping that by pointing this out, along with the others, it will make the team aware of the problem. I don’t think the devs are daily players like we are. They may not always be aware of the issues we face.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    A bug that is more annoyance than anything.

Start game, play PvE and use troopers until I run out of SoT. Go to arena to play PvP and when I go to start a battle, there are no tabs to choose offense. Offense that is shown is the last offense I used in PvP. Exit game, restart and go to arena. Now, whatever the last team I used for offense is shown as tab 1, even if that's not the correct team. The other tabs remain what they were.

OS
    iOS
    This game is unplayable,every battle in arena or story mission receive pop up with different error,maybe it's time to stop playing and do better things...

Hey Sparton, I deleted and reinstalled the app, and the size came down from 1.6 GB to 1.1 GB. Is that the expected size footprint of the app?
    I don't know what the exact total size should be, but that sounds about right.

Also, I am having a lot of spinning skulls (or whatever that is) when toggling between tabs in the Arena screen, and most of the time they result in Maclo or Apma errors which forces me to restart the app. It has got pretty bad since this last update. Are you guys aware of this?
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    Yeah I’ve dealt with this before where it comes back, but these freezes aren’t coming back. I haven’t tried waiting more than 5-10 minutes, but if I have to wait that long, I’ll just shut the game off and give up on it. It’s definitely gotten worse for me since the December update.
    This is something we're investigating, yes. In most cases, though, we're not seeing the same problems you guys are reporting, so we're not sure if there's device-specific problems, or problems depending on connection method, or what.

Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    Been meaning to ask... What in the world did you guys do to the xp shards? lmao
    We gave them slightly different silhouettes to make it easier for colourblind players to differentiate between them (also one of the artists wanted to do a bit of a quality pass while he did that, so they're a bit shinier/sharper/etc).

Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Start game, play PvE and use troopers until I run out of SoT. Go to arena to play PvP and when I go to start a battle, there are no tabs to choose offense. Offense that is shown is the last offense I used in PvP. Exit game, restart and go to arena. Now, whatever the last team I used for offense is shown as tab 1, even if that's not the correct team. The other tabs remain what they were.
    Odd, I'll pass that along to QA to investigate. Thanks for the details.
    Last edited by Sparton_LOTB; 12-22-2017 at 06:29 PM.

I think I asked this before a few months back, but is there any reason the icon for the Masked Harpy is different on the Birdsong mission then everywhere else?

Quote Originally Posted by BonFire View Post
    I think I asked this before a few months back, but is there any reason the icon for the Masked Harpy is different on the Birdsong mission then everywhere else?
    Ah, yeah, that was brought up before, but the issue got lost in the shuffle of higher priority issues and was never addressed.

Basically, the "boss" versions of certain characters have different data entries in the game. This normally should have just minor changes (like the scale of the 3D model in the battle), but it looks like when changes/improvements were done to the collectable Masked Harpy, we missed updating that boss data as well. I'll make sure to update the boss data accordingly for a subsequent server update.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post

We gave them slightly different silhouettes to make it easier for colourblind players to differentiate between them (also one of the artists wanted to do a bit of a quality pass while he did that, so they're a bit shinier/sharper/etc).
    Dang, I thought it was a glitch since they all seemed a bit different. Lol okay then. By the way the game seems a bit smoother for me. I hadn't had any crashes yesterday at all. I had one small issue in PvP but I forgot what it was... I still won the battle so I guess it wasn't that important.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572