Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Ah, yeah, that was brought up before, but the issue got lost in the shuffle of higher priority issues and was never addressed.

Basically, the "boss" versions of certain characters have different data entries in the game. This normally should have just minor changes (like the scale of the 3D model in the battle), but it looks like when changes/improvements were done to the collectable Masked Harpy, we missed updating that boss data as well. I'll make sure to update the boss data accordingly for a subsequent server update.
    Ah okay. Sort of like how the Fallen Star Ox Cultist didn't get updated to Cultist Cleric.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    This is something we're investigating, yes. In most cases, though, we're not seeing the same problems you guys are reporting, so we're not sure if there's device-specific problems, or problems depending on connection method, or what.

Just FYI.. it may be ISP related. My ISP was down for a couple hours early AM today (Pacific time) and it seems my normal services are suffering from random, intermittent "hiccups" lasting a minute or less today. Maybe a primary hub in the US has some issues..... even though everything is supposed to be separate companies, I'd wager they all use the same major regional hubs in at least some respect.
    Last edited by Yup; 12-22-2017 at 07:34 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Huh, just played a PVP match against Eternity Eddie, Golden Pharaoh Dog, M Corrupt Droid, and Angel of Strife. For some reason, a turn after he had been killed, the Angel of Strife revived itself. I've rechecked the abilities of the people on the team, and Eddie was dead at the moment, so I have no clue how as he also didn't have the little block above his head that said he could revive.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BonFire View Post
    Huh, just played a PVP match against Eternity Eddie, Golden Pharaoh Dog, M Corrupt Droid, and Angel of Strife. For some reason, a turn after he had been killed, the Angel of Strife revived itself. I've rechecked the abilities of the people on the team, and Eddie was dead at the moment, so I have no clue how as he also didn't have the little block above his head that said he could revive.
    He bitterly disagreed with the fact you killed him... Strife! Lol A self revive passive would make a lot of sense for him now that I've thought about it.
    Still annoying since he's not supposed to do that according to the game.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Wait... it was a whole turn later he revived?? lmao now that's ridiculous
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Hey Sparton... Here's an event idea... (Even though I'm still against events for the most part... But I know they will continue anyways sooooo....)

Increased talisman drop rate in all of BNW.

I don't think anyone would disagree with that one... Now lets make it happen please! lol
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572

Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    Wait... it was a whole turn later he revived?? lmao now that's ridiculous
    Yep, I just killed Eddie, I did a bit of damage to the other 2, my turn ended, he raised from the dead shouting "I'm still living BROTHER!" and killed my Eddie.

OS
    Android
    "I'm still living BROTHER!"
    Lmao. Total bitterness. What a punk
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Okay here is a weird on that just happened. BNW GOD VII
    Pharaoh, gunner dog, AoF and green droid.
    Aof was dead, one enemy left (blue demon spawn).
    Revived AoF and everyone got an extra turn.

How odd. For one, it wasn't an attack. And two, i'm pretty sure the extra turn passive already went thru? (Not 100% sure if it did trigger already or not, it was on autoplay until I saw my whole team was frozen...)
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572

She can grant a 2 turn Echo with her power move