Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BonFire View Post
    She can grant a 2 turn Echo with her power move
    Lol, too funny. AoF is one of the weirdest and buggiest toons I have seen. Doesn’t matter if I kill him first, the other toons still get a 2nd turn randomly.

OS
    iOS
    Game freezes for me just about every other level I play. Really unplayable for me at the moment.
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BonFire View Post
    He raised from the dead shouting "I'm still living BROTHER!" and killed my Eddie.
    Hahahaha. Perfect punch line for Angel of "Strife"
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    iOS
    Can we hope a fix for perfect immunity before the arena event ?
    dje-8079

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by surfingwithdje View Post
    I'm also wondering if we'll get a fix for the Purge Talismans before the event.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by surfingwithdje View Post
    I wouldn't count on it. I'm assuming arena event starts at reset today.

Another issue with perfect immunity. Prisoner ignores it for blocking passives. Team with DG and Eda. DG gets the PI, but doesn't block for any of my team.

OS
    Android
    Decided to capture some video to show the overzealous revenge.

Starting about 40 seconds in NBoL takes a couple turns. No echo talis and no one to grant extra turns.

Sadly I didn't capture the one with the sentinel Mayan Priestess, she was far worse, taking 3 or 4 turns.

OS
    iOS
    I see nothing unusual.. clearly the Desert Marauder has Echo talismans present. He doesn't get more than 1 turn without Echo talismans. VHE has abilitites which grant him extra turns as well.

The W NBoL. has revenge. There are a couple times where revenge is triggered, then after the revenge attack...it's that team's turn. So it may look like he gets 2 hits.. but it's just his turn. Revenge does not count as his turn when it's that team's attack round. So you get revenge, then turn.. 2 attacks, but it's not a bug. And all revenge or counter characters operate this way.

There's really nothing unusual in your video.
    Last edited by Yup; 12-24-2017 at 04:24 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I see nothing unusual.. clearly the Desert Marauder has Echo talismans present. He doesn't get more than 1 turn without Echo talismans. VHE has abilitites which grant him extra turns as well.

The W NBoL. has revenge. There are a couple times where revenge is triggered, then after the revenge attack...it's that team's turn. So it may look like he gets 2 hits.. but it's just his turn. Revenge does not count as his turn when it's that team's attack round. So you get revenge, then turn.. 2 attacks, but it's not a bug. And all revenge or counter characters operate this way.

There's really nothing unusual in your video.
    Look again! NBoL takes both revenge shots from my AoE attackers during my turn. My pharaoh and dg both target NBoL, thus he shouldn't have revenge triggered as it only works when an ally is attacked. Revenge kicker pops up when it switches to his turn, probably due to the explosive effect on vhe. That should not trigger revenge. Then DM goes, NBoL, gpd and finally NBoL makes an extra attack.