Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Out of at least 50 Pvp Matches I can count the number of times I've had first strike on one hand... with a couple fingers left over.
    If this is true and not a negativity bias then you need to actually document it. For every match.
    Actually write it down somewhere, not just count in your head.

There are only two possible outcomes, and it does seem to be rather streaky, but if this is the case, you need long term documentation to prove it's biased.
    Long term is not 50 tries; more like 500+. And even that isn't really long term.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    I don't keep track of who goes first most of the time,

I generally don't either.... but when it's obvious.. it's obvious and tends to pique an eyebrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyphy View Post
    stufff....
    Perhaps you also didn't notice that the iron coin payouts went from 12 coins to 10 coins on Monday. That "in my head" as well? Arena event... near the end, boost defense, lower payout..... yeah... I'm imagining it all.
    Last edited by Yup; 12-27-2017 at 03:39 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    You might want to check your ranking when you win a battle that's what causes the amount of iron coins you receive. With so many people playing arena this week your rank might be lower then normal. Top 25 is getting 15 iron coins for every win still.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    You might want to check your ranking when you win a battle that's what causes the amount of iron coins you receive. With so many people playing arena this week your rank might be lower then normal. Top 25 is getting 15 iron coins for every win still.

Ahh.. okay.. I swapped to a "holiday" defense... and that did cause me to drop below 200, so that may be it I was unaware ranking changes iron coin drops.... Just means to hell with holiday defenses....

That to me, seems even more unnecessarily weightsed to let the people at the top, stay at the top. Man, I guess an even playing field is just about impossible.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    So... I got enough frags for a rare soul. Drop it in the BOS, oooh cool red eyes.
    HOLY CRAP! Finally... the Nomad!

So, within a week I've got Trooper, Eternity, coalgiver, Edward and a Nomad! I need a crap load of gold and SS now (Trooper and eternity are maxed already though)!

Good Xmas for me in LotB!
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    try to uninstall and install again
    and if gsm mode try wifi
    It's a bugged game and bad server
    Blade

Day 3:

So I did uninstalled, tried to install again and during the process at some point (very soon after NF logo appears):

''An error has occurred. Please try again later
    HttpServerServiceUnavailable''

Problem is that's no ''later'' - it's always now - the same - crap

So... Can't download the data again and start playing... I can't use in-game support either, cause the game not load in any way...

Uninstalled and partially installed... I am in Purgatory now

As for connection:

No GSM - playing ALWAYS on tablet, not the phone and using broadband Wi-Fi connection...
    It's rather fine (can share HD stuff off my Mum's VAIO laptop and send it to smart TV easily... I have connected my old PlayStation3 there as well, using this Home' Network - everything's works perfect), but maybe NOT so fine to play LOTB...
    Anyway... For a few days - end of the holidays - and back to my place off countryside...
    If this scenario will repeat with my Wi-Fi (broadband as well, different operator)... I will uninstall LOTB with no regret felt - as this one causes much more troubles, than gives satisfaction and entertainment...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Well here is a new one for me...
    Used Green droids skill to give everyone the 3 piece shield.
    The red DK hit me like they weren't even there. Almost killed my whole team. The shields remained as they were before also. Wtf is up with that??
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    True damage ignores magic and physical resistance.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    True damage ignores magic and physical resistance.
    But it's not resistance. It's a force shield... It's never ignored the shield before that one time.

I've seen DK remove the shield, and everything else with his hit. But still the team takes no damage. Other than that, haven't seen anything even close.
    Last edited by Dank Brew; 12-27-2017 at 09:33 PM.
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    yeah... I'm imagining it all.
    That's not what I said, read it again.

It's well known that people tend to remember the negative outcomes and forget the positives, making one think they lose more than they win.
    Do you fall into this category, or do you have an eidetic memory? I've no idea, I don't know you.
    You said you'd won the toss less than five times out of your last fifty matches, which does seem unlikely, but what about the fifty before that? The fifty after that?
    Think it's not random? Keep a true accounting for the next 500 matches or more and see what the actual percentage is.

I don't give a damn about the arena and only play the once per day for the reward (though I am trying for 75 with the event), so I've no idea about lower payouts, defense boosts, or any other changes to the arena.