Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post
    hey sparton, game isn't live yet for iOS users
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Thanks for the response Sparton!

Android is working - are other iOSers having issues? Mine is still under maintenance
    Google's back-end stuff always goes through faster than Apple's, so iOS ends up under maintenance for a slightly longer period.

Maintenance for iOS should be ended now, though.

OS
    iOS
    Some nice stuff, but looks like this might be the last major content update before 2018, and I was hoping Night City would be out this year, like Michelle announced at the start of 2017. But what can ya do? Edward the Great looks real badass, and Krampus made me laugh. Nice job, guys!
    the local mentally unstable halfwit

DoctorEly-4668: Dark Road Eddie

OS
    iOS

I’ll never learn Lol

Two Christmas souls, Ox Occultist and Allied soldier. Rofl. 200 ironite pissed away. It’s like I haven’t been playing this game from the go and didn’t know better. New stuff looks cool. Merry Christmas all.

Should have said thank you for the Christmas gifts. Thanks again.
    Eskiggalu
    Last edited by Monte47; 12-19-2017 at 12:32 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte47 View Post
    Two Christmas souls, Ox Occultist and Allied soldier. Rofl. 200 ironite pissed away. It’s like I haven’t been playing this game from the go and didn’t know better. New stuff looks cool. Merry Christmas all.
    Eskiggalu
    Very few of us ever do! That is part of the addiction element!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Lol bought 10 pack souls and got Coalgiver my last Eddie to complete the collection! Nope, new limited time Eddie added - collection once again incomplete. Hopefully I won’t need to wait another year to pull Edward the Great.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Lol bought 10 pack souls and got Coalgiver my last Eddie to complete the collection! Nope, new limited time Eddie added - collection once again incomplete. Hopefully I won’t need to wait another year to pull Edward the Great.
    Congrats on the pull, I got him too - I'm not as close to completing the collection yet though. But I am on Coalgiver's list this year, so I'm super pumped about that!!

Good luck getting The Great!
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    iOS
    I'm getting a lot of SACR08 errors when trying to Sacrafice. Forces me to restart the game. Had this previously, many months ago, but it was fixed. Appears to be back for me now.
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    I'm getting a lot of SACR08 errors when trying to Sacrafice. Forces me to restart the game. Had this previously, many months ago, but it was fixed. Appears to be back for me now.
    Looks like there will be future ways to get Christmas Souls, and history says that sacrificing is a likely way to earn them... might want to hang onto those sacrifices for a week, unless you're chasing Viking Eddie. Just a thought.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    I can't see it being a sac event. I am thinking maybe the arena event? We get Christmas soul fragments?
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    iOS
    Well... now the only Eddie I need is still VHE

.. pulled King and Coalgiver... and Krampus... and the elf...
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..