DG: shell/guardian/immunity
    AOP: predator/immunity
    GPD: energy/immunity

Enemy:
    EDA: immunity enduring
    Pharaoh: (energy/shell)
    VAL: (explosives/shell)
    AG: (guard/counterstrike)

i think block benefials blocks things like triggering talismans too, but not entirely sure about this.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Can it be because his accuracy is down?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fister View Post
    Can it be because his accuracy is down?
    very unlikely since he grants acc up. but if we assume he would have only a 75% chance due to acc down it's still unlikely, because he didn't buff any single toon in the follwong rounds too, so chances are near to 0. but a good idea!

EDIT: i just realized AOP also doesn't give acc down to enemies when his beneficials are blocked...weird
    Last edited by slauki; 12-29-2017 at 09:51 AM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    very unlikely since he grants acc up. but if we assume he would have only a 75% chance due to acc down it's still unlikely, because he didn't buff any single toon in the follwong rounds too, so chances are near to 0. but a good idea!

EDIT: i just realized AOP also doesn't give acc down to enemies when his beneficials are blocked...weird
    yes and so many advantage for defence teams to have chance to something
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Passive disable is not working on red and purple NBOL.
    Pretty annoying hitting them first with a disabler and watching them continue to counter and remove my beneficial effects with a red x box sitting above them.
    Makes it hard to be strategic when toons don’t play by the rules.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Passive disable is not working on red and purple NBOL.
    Pretty annoying hitting them first with a disabler and watching them continue to counter and remove my beneficial effects with a red x box sitting above them.
    Makes it hard to be strategic when toons don’t play by the rules.
    I think it's the same problem as toons that steal beneficial effects have. It only works 1/2 a turn and it's the wrong half. It would work against them, but only once it's their turn again and then it gets removed. Steal immunity and it only works for the remainder of your turn in the round and then when the defense goes again it's gone. Not sure if that makes sense, but I think it's the same issue. So, if you passive disable a NBoL he shouldn't revenge you on the defense's turn only on your turn.

OS
    Android
    completely bugged game ^^
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Stupid game not playable,am i the only one who must reset game every few mins?This is so annoying and boring...DEVS GIVE US BETTER SERVER!!!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    Stupid game not playable,am i the only one who must reset game every few mins?This is so annoying and boring...DEVS GIVE US BETTER SERVER!!!
    Are you referring to the APMA errors? That happens to me a lot when I'm far away from my Wifi hub, it sucks. But usually if I wait it out (or move to a better connection area) it will catch without having to force restart it - so I don't end up losing the wins. Hopefully there's an easy fix like that for the issues you're having too.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    iOS
    Receiving more than 10 different errors,the worst one is when upgrading talismans and when i press back game freezeing(unlimited loading...),i play only on wifi and this errors happened with last update...