Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    Are you referring to the APMA errors? That happens to me a lot when I'm far away from my Wifi hub, it sucks. But usually if I wait it out (or move to a better connection area) it will catch without having to force restart it - so I don't end up losing the wins. Hopefully there's an easy fix like that for the issues you're having too.
    I've been getting a huge amount of APMA3 errors. Not wi-fi related, as I normally use cell since the game errors almost every match if I'm on wi-fi. Funny thing that every other app on my phone works fine with wi-fi. APMA3 can usually get to go away after a while, but had one earlier that wouldn't clear even after 20 minutes. Nothing like having to win the battle twice, and get credited for a loss on one of them.

OS
    Android
    I've also been getting a bunch of apma errors too, which is unusual since I usually never get them.

On a side note I think I found a bug related to the Gunner Valkyrie.

My team went up against a Prisoner and I had immunity Talismans on Eda so that her perfect immunity passive wouldn't be disabled. And I also had Val the Sentinel Valkyrie on my team as well. Val had received the perfect Immunity effect as well but she still didn't grant any disruption shields to the team. Is that supposed to happen? I figured since she had perfect Immunity it would keep her passive from being disabled
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

Banned
    What I don't get: Why is NF increasing the defense bonus with every update???

And why arent't they able to answer, why they are doing this and how high it is???

It is useless to invest shards, if the toons behave like you haven't added one single shard.

That is again fraud to the players, like their laughable increased chance to get an event character.

Companies like NF should simply be banned from all app-stores, they are simply stealing money with fraudulent methods.

OS
    iOS
    Name:  DF74CA7B-EDB0-48F7-8A23-ABDB0D59C736.jpeg
Views: 177
Size:  94.4 KB

Every 3-4 matches today I get this. What a joke
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post

I got many of this during the week

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post

3-4 matches? i get this every single damn match.
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by DIEDD View Post
    That’s horrible. I don’t usually have many problems with freezes and the like, but since the December update it’s been a lot worse. I just barely made it to 150 wins and the red snowman. As soon as I got that, I gave up on it.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    i had the feeling that the server had huge problems several times during the day...right now the game is slow as hell too.
    Last edited by slauki; 12-31-2017 at 01:02 AM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DIEDD View Post
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    iOS
    New fun defense boost I’ve discovered. Defense can hit you with thorn shields up and they don’t reflect or apply effects to the enemy. But if they steal your thorn shields and you attack the defense they reflect and apply effects to you.
    Good times