Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    For what it' worth... I have no issue removing buffs, including Endure... I PLAN for that in attack.
    Why don’t you let us in on the secret of how you remove endure when protected by PI?

I don’t expect an answer, because u can’t. You just have to wait it out.

Similar to bonfire - I had my full team against just GVal with endure. She kept using her power move and extending endure. My Clair and AVal kept pounding away but GVal hid behind the PI and kept using her power move to extend endure. Finally after around 10 turns the power move failed to extend endure and I killed her. Biggest waste of time ever. The worst part is I had a prisoner too and he never blocked her PI passive since she started the match with regular immunity I guess?
    Last edited by Ezz; 12-20-2017 at 01:43 AM.

OS
    Android
    Hey EZZ,

Right now PI is bugged and doesn't prevent buffs from being stolen. I've had AG steal from Eda several times. This bug was confirmed by Sparton. Don't know if it extends to removing buffs, but they can be stolen (at least by defense).

OS
    Android
    A few more bugs, some that I believe are holdovers from the previous update.

1) Clairvoyant's fury does not give the cleanse buff to anyone she revives. (Think this may be a result of the fix that had her healing before she cleansed the team)

2) If the defense goes first passive blockers ignore the prisoner's passive even though it should still be active that first round.

3) Toons with counter are countering multiple times. Not sure if they're countering debuffs as well as the attacks.

4) I've also had toons with counterstrike counter even though they weren't the toon targeted by a single target attack.

5) And, of course, death dog does not get the damage charge when he uses his power move.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Hey EZZ,

Right now PI is bugged and doesn't prevent buffs from being stolen. I've had AG steal from Eda several times. This bug was confirmed by Sparton. Don't know if it extends to removing buffs, but they can be stolen (at least by defense).
    Lol so PI issue has been addtessed by a bug? Gotta love that.

Also - similar to Clair issue, VHE fury is not granting crit strike to revived toons.

OS
    iOS
    Like I posted....

why not get rid of all healing... get rid of all immunity... get rid of immortality... get rid of invincibility... get rid of invisibility... get rid of endure... get rid of life seal..

All they do is "slow down" PvP, right?

Don't battle teams with Edna if she bothers you.. simple.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by angelkelly View Post
    Since this game is "OBVIOUSLY" going nowhere. Feel free to drop me as a trooper, if you have me.
    My username is Elyse-6387.
    Oh no! Saw one of my biggest fans quit and had to fire up some LotB for old times sake and crack some souls. Never disappoints lol. At least NF is trying to drop some knowledge on Missrael and these fools nowadays.. first lesson, Algebra on soul counts! I shall miss our friendly jabs Angel.

Name:  2zs91mr.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  172.2 KB

Wouldn’t be a farewell without some Youtubes from the God. No worries all, I’m still kicking, just moved on to greener pastures of domination (insert devil face emoji here).

Farewell my friend!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Why don’t you let us in on the secret of how you remove endure when protected by PI?

I don’t expect an answer, because u can’t. You just have to wait it out.

Similar to bonfire - I had my full team against just GVal with endure. She kept using her power move and extending endure. My Clair and AVal kept pounding away but GVal hid behind the PI and kept using her power move to extend endure. Finally after around 10 turns the power move failed to extend endure and I killed her. Biggest waste of time ever. The worst part is I had a prisoner too and he never blocked her PI passive since she started the match with regular immunity I guess?
    Actually AHE’s do or die can remove endure with or without Pi so far is the only toon that is able to do that

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamuz24z View Post
    Actually AHE’s do or die can remove endure with or without Pi so far is the only toon that is able to do that
    I’ll test this- thanks Kamuz. If this is true than i am ok with PI as it is.

Yup- I am not about mad nerfing or “get rid of everything” I just believe for a good meta all effects need a counter. If something can effectively alter the meta and has no plausible way to counter - than its broken and severely imbalanced

OS
    Android
    Another bug, this time with Alchemist.

He used his fury, manage to kill the rest of his team and they finally die after 3 turns of ghost. Ghost the alchemist and his counter for ghost keeps changing from 3 to 2 and then back to 3. Prisoner kept stunning him, so he couldn't hit thorn shields to get permadeath. He also couldn't use any skill that would gain him time. He died, but took maybe 10 to 15 rounds or more of him ghosted and almost resulted in a draw as he refused to die.

OS
    Android
    @EZZ other than that try aop for shorten down the effects, it works too.

@yup: endure has a counter ---> permadeath
    healer ---> heal block
    shields ---> buffremover
    normal immunity : aop/buff remover
    PI ---> unintentional bugs

so most things in the game have a natural counter and this is necessary. but as it is PI is a problem because there is no direct counter. and this is the slowest meta, that ever existed almost everyone who playes PVP long enough cam confirm this, and that's bad for players and for devs due to the lack of refills.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.