Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    so most things in the game have a natural counter and this is necessary. but as it is PI is a problem because there is no direct counter. and this is the slowest meta, that ever existed almost everyone who playes PVP long enough cam confirm this, and that's bad for players and for devs due to the lack of refills.
    I absolutely agree. At the moment it takes me close to three times as long to get through one stack of SOW. There is also an additional problem: by not being able to have as many battles as before the amount of Iron Coins earned massively dropped (at least for me). With Talismans only available through the Arena store that is a problem.
    Inishmore-8627

OS
    Android
    Hey Sparton,
    I noticed one thing today in the Arena, not sure if this is a bug, intentional or just random behaviour:
    I had a toon with the Endure Talismans, endowed with Perfect Immunity at the start of the Battle. I went up against a Gunner Chopper with the Permadeath passive.
    This caused the toon not to have Endure when I thought PI protected the Endure buff from being removed.
    The conclusion is that the enemie's passives overrule my own or are at least applied first.
    Is this how it is supposed to be?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by EnricoPalazzo View Post
    Hey Sparton,
    I noticed one thing today in the Arena, not sure if this is a bug, intentional or just random behaviour:
    I had a toon with the Endure Talismans, endowed with Perfect Immunity at the start of the Battle. I went up against a Gunner Chopper with the Permadeath passive.
    This caused the toon not to have Endure when I thought PI protected the Endure buff from being removed.
    The conclusion is that the enemie's passives overrule my own or are at least applied first.
    Is this how it is supposed to be?
    No it's a bug since the update. Perfect immunity is no longer perfect.
    Inishmore-8627

OS
    Android
    Not sure if this has been said yet, but I noticed counters are triggering from revenge hits.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    iOS
    I really wanted to get excited about this update, but it’s just more of the same. Fixed a couple bugs, created even more. Tuning characters for a pvp mode that’s dying because it’s boring. We need something new to do guys. Your player base is deserting the game. Most people don’t even want to play 50 troopers a day anymore. BNW could have been a nice distraction, but you made it really annoying instead of fun. I’m trying to stay with the game, but it’s getting harder all the time.

Are we going to wait another 2-3 months for this new game mode that was mentioned? How about night city? Can it be that hard to open a new world. It doubt it took 4 years to make the ones we have, so why is it taking so long? We’ve all been incredibly patient. Please give us something new to do. I could care less about more tuning. Very few of the characters even resemble what they were in the beginning. You could go around in circles tuning forever, or we could move on to better things. I don’t want to quit, but your pace on this game is horrible. Grass grows quicker. And it really does, I’m not even joking.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    Okay...... for those unaware.... there is absolutely a non-bug technique which will remove (blue) buffs, including Endure, when Perfect Immunity is present. And it's NOT related to Aces High Eddie... that's just another technique.

You all sound like an MMA fighter who keeps losing matches, or begrudgingly going the distance, because they aren't aware of what an arm bar is.

Ascension has no counter
    Immortality has no counter
    Sacrifice has no counter

Perfect Immunity is just in line with the perma-buffs

Face it.. you all just aren't pleased that your "standard" attack team isn't as effective as you'd like them to be against PI, that's all.

Is PI annoying at times? heck yes! But so is Immortality or Ascension. But you all seem to want to penalize players with a PI character or ability. Seems rather weak if you ask me. "Waaaahhhhhhhh I can't fight this battle in under 2 minutes.. the game is broke!"

And FYI.. I don't use a PI character, even though I have Edna fully powered up, on either defense or attack so it's largely irrelevant to my playing.
    Last edited by Yup; 12-20-2017 at 02:39 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    All I can say to contribute to anything, and nothing at all is... have fun in the chaos!!!!

Honestly, on this type of games there is only one way for the devs to really listen, stop buying refills, leave pvp as a casual matter, only do the 10 SoW and go watch a movie, listen to some Maiden songs.

Speak with your money.

This game for me still brings a lot of fun time killing moments. PvP or PvE, is all honesty I laugh in the constant flow of issues that sometimes happens on the arena, the last one is the awesome Viking's 65% Call to Arms change... that even with Accuracy up, bringing it to 90% (65+25=90 on the math I learned, clearly not the same math as NF knows.) that FAILS 90% of the time.

Yeah, I still found fun in things like that...

I like Sparton, Kaz, Levi and the others, BUT... I am sad to say, and believe me when I say it, this game is beyond broken... will take a LOT of work, and re-work of the game to fix it, just the fact that you can't tune a individual skill, (Check the preliminary topic, my Viking CtA suggestion to remove fury generated from that skill) Even a theoretically simple thing to change, tune a single skill, is impossible in the current state of the game.

So with the best wishes in mind, play the game for what it is, it won't be fixed anytime soon. (I still believe on the devs tho, but more things will be broken before they can be fixed.)

I worked long enough with coding to have an idea of what to expect.

Anyway...

Cheers!!! Ed.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    I’ll test this- thanks Kamuz. If this is true than i am ok with PI as it is.

Yup- I am not about mad nerfing or “get rid of everything” I just believe for a good meta all effects need a counter. If something can effectively alter the meta and has no plausible way to counter - than its broken and severely imbalanced
    Thanks indeed. May need to shard him up then.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post

Face it.. you all just aren't pleased that your "standard" attack team isn't as effective as you'd like them to be against PI, that's all.

Is PI annoying at times? heck yes!.
    Correct we are not pleased and PI with endure is annoying. Thank you for making our point for us.

Video games exist for fun, they are a source of entertainment. If they include features that bore and annoy the players than it fails to be fun and entertaining as intended.

Our complaints are meant to address this problem. I like a challenge - but a slow, boring feature that cannot be avoided in a game. No thank you.

OS
    iOS
    Okay.. I dislike anyone using VHE.. should that character be removed then? Or changed so it's "more enjoyable" for me to defeat it????

You're whining. That's all.

This is most likely a reason why some bugs are never addressed... every month wimpy players whine abut something THEY want changed... they get together and all jump on the bandwagon.. devs can't tell what is merely players whining and what may be a real issue. So you pull focus unnecessarily away from quality in an effort to make the game what YOU want for your own selfish ends. You aren't looking to improve the game, you just want a game easier to beat, that's all.

The truth of the matter is there is no issue with perfect Immunity - some players don't like encountering it.. too bad for them. Suck it up and deal with it. As I've posted, there are techniques to combat Perfect Immunity, just because you seem to be ignorant of those techniques it does NOT make perfect immunity a "problem".

What's next? whining about ascension, permadeath, and charge being combined on a character because it does too much damage and you don't have any character capable defending against it??
    Last edited by Yup; 12-20-2017 at 06:21 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..