Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I lost of lot of the Ironite from the Time Rift because Carriage Rider Eddie is bugged, and he's the only decent character I have. I kept losing and having to start again because the attacks were not working properly at all. I lost at least 100.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by SrG View Post
    I lost of lot of the Ironite from the Time Rift because Carriage Rider Eddie is bugged, and he's the only decent character I have. I kept losing and having to start again because the attacks were not working properly at all. I lost at least 100.
    yes carriage is not very good in the rifts, im using soldier
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    yes carriage is not very good in the rifts, im using soldier
    He actually seemed broken. Moves weren't even working and there were no debuffs on anyone. It was weird.

I'm about to upgrade my soldier as a result. I need to find a good talisman loadout recommendation here.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by SrG View Post
    He actually seemed broken. Moves weren't even working and there were no debuffs on anyone. It was weird.

I'm about to upgrade my soldier as a result. I need to find a good talisman loadout recommendation here.

Im running soldier on a set of strength fierce, set of guardian fierce and a set of yellow boost will

Name:  Soldier.PNG
Views: 173
Size:  293.0 KB
    Last edited by Dutch; 08-18-2016 at 01:03 PM. Reason: Image attached
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    Im running soldier on a set of strength fierce, set of guardian fierce and a set of yellow boost will
    Awesome. Thanks!

OS
    Android
    Ouch on the Wickerman double. (Big reason why I'm not spending real money or even ironite on the rare soul lottery, Trooper Badges are at least easy enough to earn.)
    As far using the Carriage Rider (Blue) on the Sentinel (Green) dungeon-- I'm sorry, but that's a horrendous idea. (The damage you can do goes way down, while his almost doubles) There's no way I think of that ends in any other than badly on any save the first three levels (Especially with the Lord of Light Boss having its own bugs).
    http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...-of-light-bugs

Speaking of things that the dev team can do on behalf of the game company as a Mea Culpa to us players for releasing an obvious alpha build and having it obnoxiously market its freemium elements as if it was a complete game with a healthy codebase...
    How about they cut shard and rune gold costs in half and double the XP boosts for them for 3 days once they get the login failures, Facebook FUBAR , and corrupted accounts fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by Jessiah View Post
    As far using the Carriage Rider (Blue) on the Sentinel (Green) dungeon-- I'm sorry, but that's a horrendous idea. (The damage you can do goes way down, while his almost doubles) There's no way I think of that ends in any other than badly on any save the first three levels (Especially with the Lord of Light Boss having its own bugs).
    http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...-of-light-bugs
    I got through all 10 levels with a maxed out Carraige Rider. I didn't have much choice on the Eddie. It didn't get ugly until the last 3 or 4. I have some great Troopers though.

OS
    iOS
    I agree. The ironite from the dungeons isn't enough. Considering the high sands of time requirements on especially the last few missions, in order to farm this area one must refill their SoT very often. I get that the requirements are high because there is a chance of getting 3* evo shards but even then they are still pretty rare to get! I am hopeful we will get some compensation once the devs get a chance for a break from major bug fixing.
    mammy-7388