OS
    iOS

Extra team turns in PVP?

Just played two rounds of pvp. The first round I was getting an extra turn from all members of my team. The second round I got to go second, the opposing team got two rounds in before I even had a chance. Of course there was individual extra turns from individual toons in addition. I think I counted close to 15 hits on my team before I could do anything. By that time it was all over but the crying.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayn13 View Post
    Just played two rounds of pvp. The first round I was getting an extra turn from all members of my team. The second round I got to go second, the opposing team got two rounds in before I even had a chance. Of course there was individual extra turns from individual toons in addition. I think I counted close to 15 hits on my team before I could do anything. By that time it was all over but the crying.
    Echo Talismans can give a character extra turns occasionally, some characters have a passive or a move that has a chance to grant them an extra turn depending on circumstances. And an Angel of Fear will grant it's team an extra turn if the team it's attacking loses a character first, but it's passive is a little broken right now so may just grant extra turns regardless.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Must be broken because I had not lost any toon.
    When I got an extra team turn, I was using warrior troll, magnus COD, Carriage Rider and Hellhound.

Also the Souless Demon Assassin might also be messed up, because it’s immunity stayed on for 12 hits in a row. It did not do a special move to regain it. Just automatically refilled.

OS
    Android
    Counterstrike is granting extra turns as well. I've faced a number of teams that had no AoF, noone with echo or the ability to grant extra turns and still had them take multiple turns. Usually only one or two toons that take one or two extra turns, but I've also had entire teams take another turn.

The only thing I'm fairly certain of that was common is that most, if not all the teams that have done that had counterstrike talismans equipped.

OS
    iOS
    In addition... if your entire team is stunned, it's quick and it can look like an extra turn for the other team. But really, it's just that your team was stunned and couldn't do anything during its turn.

I haven't noticed counterstrike giving any character extra turns at all. Not stating it's not possible.... just that I haven't seen that in any way.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    This is without my team being stunned. Had wrath take 3 turns in a row once, two basic attacks to make sure he removed all beneficial effects and peaked the fury meter. Then he of course devastated my team with his fury. No AoF, but he did have counterstrike and he'd already countered on my turn as well. Think he also had fate talismans, so nothing that would give him the ability to stun my team.

The first strike could have been a counter, but 2 more attacks in a row is a bug.
    Last edited by Askora; 12-22-2017 at 04:13 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Sounds like Echo... Echo can give 1, 2, 3, 5 + turns in a row at times.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Sounds like Echo... Echo can give 1, 2, 3, 5 + turns in a row at times.
    On Wrath? With no crimson pharaoh dog. I'd like to know the trick to putting echo on him, especially in combination with fate and counterstrike. Pretty sure it's more a matter of counterstrike triggering off of debuffs. Funniest part is, sometimes it seems to be triggered by another toon having a debuff and the toon that counters doesn't have revenge.