Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Frontier Coins

OS
    iOS

Frontier Coins

So I have 350 coins, and I was thinking about getting Trooper Eddie, however I also think it may be a good idea to grab Eternity Eddie instead if I don't get him in the next Eternal Soul I get. What do you guys say?

OS
    iOS
    They both have the worth but since getting both a while back I rarely use them as they don't do great in PVP for me and are not the best for auto farming - so for me just for the collection though I do like playing them from time to time for a change.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    The problem with most of the Eddies is they are easy to kill in PVP... so really it all depends on what other characters you put on the team.

If you plan for first strike.. .then just about any Eddie will do... if planning first strike and first kill with Angel of Fear.. then Eternity Eddie and Trooper Eddie are decent (Fully powered)... but if you don't get first strike and first kill... expect the Eddie to be dead the first turn of the opposing team.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Right now the best thing to buy with FC are skill shards. You will get all the other characters sooner or later anyway.
    Sick-6808

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    Right now the best thing to buy with FC are skill shards. You will get all the other characters sooner or later anyway.
    Maybe! I'm on Bastion #3, and one Lady Azov. Still holding out before I buy the other two.

OS
    iOS
    2 Trooper Eddies, and 2 Bastions for me so far. I have 850 coins, but I'm in no rush to buy the other toons right now.

OS
    Android
    I've scrambled 250 Frontier Coins so far. I probably should save them but getting one mythical soul vs multiple trooper or eternity souls is a bit of a deal breaker.

5 skill shards is cool I guess, but you can just buy 2 with trooper points and 2 with iron coins. Then there's the random drops from skull quests and satellite 15 that could give you skill shards. So I don't know what to buy either.

Best to save all the coins you can get and if they put in more things to buy you can just buy it and not have to wait.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Funny thing.. I'm dreadfully unlucky trying to pull VHE.... but I was lucky with the trooper souls... pulled characters one after the other all in a row.. no duplicates. Same has been true for eternity.. no duplicates, but still missing Wrath. I figure my next round of Eternity fragments.. if they don't give me Wrath, I'll have enough coins to get Wrath... from that point on.. all my frontier coins are going toward skill shards. There's no point in buying duplicates.

I'll stockpile coins when all my toons are fully powered with skill shards Or at least the toon I want to use. (not going to put skill shards on XMas toons)
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I just put SS on both eternity and trooper. Trooper just needs 3 more for max. I like them both a lot!
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Funny thing.. I'm dreadfully unlucky trying to pull VHE.... but I was lucky with the trooper souls... pulled characters one after the other all in a row.. no duplicates. Same has been true for eternity.. no duplicates, but still missing Wrath. I figure my next round of Eternity fragments.. if they don't give me Wrath, I'll have enough coins to get Wrath... from that point on.. all my frontier coins are going toward skill shards. There's no point in buying duplicates.

I'll stockpile coins when all my toons are fully powered with skill shards Or at least the toon I want to use. (not going to put skill shards on XMas toons)
    I find it funny that players on the hunt for “that missing toon” constantly pull the same 4-5 star dupes of a toon that others are seeking. Seems to make for an argument that RNG is definitely not random.
    ​Sunlight, falling on your steel,
    Death in life is your ideal,
    Life is like a wheel

BG840-9659