Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    I used him on level 8. He is a beast!!!!!
    You got the golden wanker? SS pls!
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-5128 View Post
    Yup yup. I think the devs are feeling a bit Freudian of late

Like Dutch I want him, too. If only to see if he's got wanking hand in game as well as on his splash (f'narr f'narr) screen
    I hope he uses that hand as one of his skills
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    I hope he uses that hand as one of his skills
    LOL yes that would be hilarious

PerthEddie: give us pics! You can't just leave us hanging like this!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    Gonzo, I was surprised when I saw your golden sun warrior instead of your harpy or the general. But he was fun to play and added a lot of value to my team! I used him in the dungeon.

Gotta say, that was a fast character leveling!
    I figured that I would put as my allie a counter to the current dungeon. Next dungeon I'll leave my Harpy again =)
    And yeah, I was hyped. I don't know if I'm gonna level another character that fast. It was fun, though =P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I leave you, kids, for a few hours and you start talking about the "dirty stuff" and the music of Satan!!!!!!!!

REPENT YOURSELVES!!!!!

Just pulled one from a rare soul. Working on it a bit, but want to max my Sentinel first.

OS
    Android
    The Sentinel one looks really nice. His passive seems OP. At least in the dungeon they heal from almost dead to good as new in one hit :P

What I did not understand about what Matt said is if this warrior Golden Son is supposed to have a passive or not. AFAIK every other Golden Son seems to have one, but the warrior and the assassin don't.

We'll have to wait and see.

His passive essentially is a 50% heal boost. His heal on attack is an almost 30% max HP heal - so during those first turns it heals for a little over 40% of your max health. If you invest skill shards, that number can climb as high as 60%! Only downside is that it's a 35% chance that doesn't get raised with skill shards. So if you're relying on him for heal support, best bring Accuracy Boosts. On the plus side, he ALSO has the most annoying buff in the game, Heal Shield (for a whopping 3 turns at 5 Power). 50% mitigation and 25% Heal - that's effectively 75% mitigation as long as that 50% doesn't kill you. I tried stacking it with Reflect, but it doesn't. Too bad - who doesn't want 100% mitigation with returned damage on the attackers?

I'll put him up as my Trooper once I get him a little more up to speed.

OS
    Android
    I'm guessing that the passive works with the Heal Shield as well... Does it?

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    I'm guessing that the passive works with the Heal Shield as well... Does it?
    I'd have to test. It should, but I'll check in a bit when I have some Sands again.

*edit* set him as Trooper. 5* low level, strong but not ideal Talismans (gold in short supply)

Eddie-5774
    Last edited by Trystangst; 08-18-2016 at 07:06 PM.

I found this warrior guy but it seems quite useless to me if compared with top warriors and even the 2* pharaon head.
    QED-6465 (Daily player, I rotate my shared characters).