Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

OS
    Android

Golden Sun Warrior 5* I did it so you don't have to... Or maybe you want to :P

So... I've had the worst luck when it comes to getting good warrior characters. I got this guy from 99 regular souls a few moments ago, and since he's new and we are all still hyped about the Time Rifts and new mechanics I decided to max the Golden Son.

Without talismans his stats are solid, super high attack, and decent HP. As a glass cannon he has low magic resistance. This guy won't heal you, he won't shield you, he won't buff you... but he will do ONE thing, DAMAGE.

All the testing has been realized in the last level of the Time Rift. Lord Of Light X.

His basic attack is tricky, "Deals physical damage to all enemies with a 20% chance to crit on EACH HIT". Why do I emphasize each hit you might ask, well, it's a multi multi hit attack LOL. He will hit 3 times each enemy, like the Angels. But since it's not specified it's kinda weird.
    I've seen this attack Crit twice in only one enemy and every crit was for 4.5k aprox. Really solid damage, I think that without criting the total amount of damage is about 6k, although I might be wrong. I need a lot more testing.

His power move is INCREDIBLE for this Time Rift, SUPER HIGH damage and 50% chance to reduce healing. I've seen this attack hit the Lord of Light for 8k without buffs, and for more than 10k against his minions (brothers?).

I'm sorry I dont have screenshot for his attacks, he's a little tricky to capture.

STATS AND TALISMANS.

All the talismans are maxed and may not be the best for him but this are the ones I have. In fact I'm pretty sure that the piercing talismans don't work with AoE attacks.

Name:  Golden Son Stats.jpg
Views: 972
Size:  284.4 KB
    Name:  Golden Son Talismans.jpg
Views: 787
Size:  281.5 KB

Final Thoughts: He has amazing damage and he seems to be conceived to farm this Time Rift. I haven't tried him outside this new dungeons. If you want I can try it on other levels.

I hope this helped you in case you are wondering whether or not to level him up.

I know a lot of you guys would like to try him, but I don't have a lot of room for allies. I will add those who let me know here. So everyone can have a go with it. It will help a lot of people that are having problems completing this dungeons.

Gonzo-0518

Goddammit... I knew I would mess up the name... RIP good title...
    Last edited by Gonzo; 08-18-2016 at 03:38 AM.

Nice find!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kulimar View Post
    Nice find!
    It's a new character we are all hyped about... maybe he ain't even that good.

You have me as your allie. Try him in the last dungeon and post your thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    It's a new character we are all hyped about... maybe he ain't even that good.

You have me as your allie. Try him in the last dungeon and post your thoughts
    Will do

OS
    Android
    Congrats! nice!
    “Seven deadly sins, seven ways to win, seven holy paths to hell, and your trip begins..."

I'm working on leveling The Sentinel Golden Son. Too bad I'm missing a few white 3* shards (that don't seem to drop in the Rift).

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Trystangst View Post
    I'm working on leveling The Sentinel Golden Son. Too bad I'm missing a few white 3* shards (that don't seem to drop in the Rift).
    Hey Tryst, ive been getting quite a few in maop 7 and 8 this morning
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    Android
    I've tried him outside the Rift and he seems to be OK. Decent Aoe damage, but there are far better Warriors IMHO. He has nothing against a good Hellhound... Although, no warrior has a chance against a good Hellhound or Child of the Damned :P

I have to say he's fun to play, his basic attack can hit super hard or pass unnoticed.

The one thought that reminds is that he was born to farm this Rift.

OS
    iOS
    Did you get him as a 5* from regular souls or have you evolved him Gonz?
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    iOS
    Gonzo, I was surprised when I saw your golden sun warrior instead of your harpy or the general. But he was fun to play and added a lot of value to my team! I used him in the dungeon.

Gotta say, that was a fast character leveling!