Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Coletrain View Post
    Great final gift from the coalgiver & this event looks like a winner. The one thing I would suggest for events of this sort though, is a bit more scaling in the upper tier rewards to motivate people a bit more. I know this has been talked about before, but I feel like there should be a bit more for the 800-1000 range of wins, since it really is a challenge to get there.

Aside from that, thank you for a solid slate of Christmas events and may you and the rest of the LOTB team have a happy holiday!
    fully agree here the higher wins should give better rewards, especially the 1000 milestone.
    aside this these events are really fun.

the 12 days of christmas were also great and it's cool that you slowed down the event pace in december. all in all we are on a good way i'd say. so thanks for the presents and all the efforts guys (and thanks for putting me on the coalgiver list again)

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    APMA3 errors after just about every battle. Most eventually count and the Arena screen loads up. Some aren't. So time consuming though. If it doesn't improve and the Legendary I get for 75 victories is just another 4* that'll be it for me. Rewards are nice but the errors just aren't worth it.
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions

OS
    iOS
    why we not receiving rewards for winning battles in defense mode?

OS
    iOS
    On 74 victories, next 3 battles, 2 against Lone Eddie/Xmas Defences, all end with errors and having to restart the game. At least when the 75th victory finally counted the Legendary Soul was a 5*. Even if it was a dupe.
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions

OS
    iOS
    This is the most crashes I have ever seen in the game - not sure why but I struggled to do anything with the game for an hour or so after reset. Over the last week or so I have seen lots of APMA and MACLO crashes where the app needs to restart so there has to be something bad going on somewhere. Looks like others are getting this too?

It is a pain and sorry to anyone who lost badges because of this - I am getting maybe 5 plus crashes a day or more I think. Mostly in PVE as that is what I am doing for the most time.

Still I have to say the the devs are doing well with the events and I have done OK from them, no xmas big wins but I did finally get Claire last night and the 500 (at last) coins I also got can now be spent elsewhere as she was my last Eternity (and that is where the 500 were going to go until I got her with my collected eternity soul!)to get - so that is all good!

Really hope to get Edward the Great as he does play great - and he looks cool too. Also, still searching for the Edna - she is pain in the ass to play against in the right team.....but I am also caring less about losses in the arena these days so I may just go to an Eddie defence - but not many seem to be doing that yet......

Happy holidays folks!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    just like i said,event is great but server is bad,game need new server...

OS
    Android
    I personally hate these arena events. Playing 200 pvp matches a week is boring enough; 300 or more is excruciating. Obviously, I don't have to play, but I do it compulsively just to get the rewards. Unfortunately, the crashes appear to be denying me even that. Just got to over 30 wins and received nothing. Tempted to quit now, but have a a ton of sands of war to use.

OS
    Android
    I think they just don't have the capacity during these events some times. It seems too many people playing PVP possibly? I haven't had as bad as nearly as some had maybe 3 errors not sure if I got fragments or not.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    iOS
    for me errors are everywhere,i need to restart game every few minutes

OS
    iOS
    If everybody would put a weak defense this event would be more fun to play, just saying