Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

The Monarch’s Arena Event - Christmas Souls from Arena!

Grab Christmas Souls and more by achieving milestones in the Arena, while working towards getting enough fragments for an EXCLUSIVE event character!

From now until December 30th, 4 PM PT, there are new event challenges added to the Challenges screen. These reward you for getting a certain amount of wins in the Arena before the event is over:

• Win 10 Arena battles: Christmas Soul x1 + Eternity Fragments x25
    • Win 30 Arena battles: Christmas Soul x1 + Skill Shard x1
    • Win 75 Arena battles: Christmas Soul x1 + Legendary Soul x1 + Trooper Soul Fragments x50
    • Win 150 Arena battles: Christmas Soul x3 + Skill Shard x1 + Frontier Coin x50
    • Win 300 Arena battles: Christmas Soul x3 + Eternity Fragments x50
    • Win 400 Arena battles: Christmas Soul x2 + Legendary Soul x1 + Skill Shard x1
    • Win 500 Arena battles: Another Christmas Soul x2 + Legendary Soul x1 + Skill Shard x1
    • Win 600 Arena battles: Another Christmas Soul x2 + Legendary Soul x1 + Skill Shard x1
    • Win 700 Arena battles: Another Christmas Soul x2 + Legendary Soul x1 + Skill Shard x1
    • Win 800 Arena battles: Another Christmas Soul x2 + Legendary Soul x1 + Skill Shard x1
    • Win 900 Arena battles: Another Christmas Soul x2 + Legendary Soul x1 + Skill Shard x1
    • Win 1000 Arena battles: Another Christmas Soul x2 + Legendary Soul x1 + Skill Shard x1

You can check your progress at any time by going to the Event tab of the Challenges screen. These rewards will be immediately delivered to you via loot chest at the end of the battle when you meet the milestone requirement. There is no waiting until after the event is over, and no need to manually claim from the Challenges screen!

In addition to milestone rewards, every win is guaranteed to give you event-exclusive soul fragments! Each win will give you 2, 5 or 25 fragments. Collecting 450 earns you the EVENT EXCLUSIVE 4 star Warrior Possessed Snowman, who has a passive that automatically starts him with an infinite duration Cyclone shield, and if he ever loses it, he’ll Freeze, Blind, or Heal Block all enemies every turn! Additionally, if you’re getting close to the end of the event and are looking like you’ll be short the fragments to get him, there will be an offer in the store to get half the fragments needed to complete the soul.

Finally, we have series of tie-in promotional store items available as IAP. Each of these high-value packs comes with Ironite, Skill Shards, and Christmas Souls, with the bigger pack having 5 different Class Legendary Souls (one for each class!).

OS
    iOS
    This looks very cool! I had some amazing pulls over the last 24 hrs! I'll post more on that later. Hope I can get the Christmas souls I'm missing.
    I just logged in, and Wow, nice gifts on the final day! Thanks and Merry Christmas NF!
    Last edited by T-Man; 12-24-2017 at 12:09 AM.

OS
    iOS
    good event but shit server,to many errors an not possible to play...

Great final gift from the coalgiver & this event looks like a winner. The one thing I would suggest for events of this sort though, is a bit more scaling in the upper tier rewards to motivate people a bit more. I know this has been talked about before, but I feel like there should be a bit more for the 800-1000 range of wins, since it really is a challenge to get there.

Aside from that, thank you for a solid slate of Christmas events and may you and the rest of the LOTB team have a happy holiday!

OS
    iOS
    I keep having to restart also. Server error.

OS
    Android
    Def switched to 4* Coalgiver... guarantee wins only.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the big set of presents today. I got Bastion from a trooper soul and then I pulled King Edward from the 5 Christmas souls.

I'm glad I have my faster internet back up just in time for the event. The warrior Possessed Snowman sounds actually pretty good.

My only question is the news saying that frontier coins are a reward but they aren't in the reward tiers. Perhaps you mean Frontier Coins would be given by proxy because of the fragment rewards?
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    One more thing, the Christmas legendary pack- definitely worth the price. I mean, I can't afford it even if I wanted to buy it, but 5 colored legendary souls is bitchin'
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    THANK YOU NF!
    TODAY.... 4 New Eddie's!
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    Already lost out on my first tier rewards because of a crash. I don't usually have many problems at all but when I do, it's at the worst time! Could have really done with those 25 shards too..