Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    THANK YOU NF!
    TODAY.... 4 New Eddie's!
    Specially happy for you man since you must have been the guy with the most bad luck around here! 😋 Which did you get?
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Specially happy for you man since you must have been the guy with the most bad luck around here! 😋 Which did you get?
    Trooper, the great, eternity, and coalgiver! I dont know who to start with haha only have 28 SS to use
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    Wow, OK. With souls from the arena, plus some I bought, I got not one, but TWO Edwards. Cheers NF, and happy holidays!
    the local mentally unstable halfwit

DoctorEly-4668: Dark Road Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaneBazTe View Post
    Already lost out on my first tier rewards because of a crash. I don't usually have many problems at all but when I do, it's at the worst time! Could have really done with those 25 shards too..
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    Trooper, the great, eternity, and coalgiver! I dont know who to start with haha only have 28 SS to use
    Well deserved mate happy Christmas
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    My only question is the news saying that frontier coins are a reward but they aren't in the reward tiers. Perhaps you mean Frontier Coins would be given by proxy because of the fragment rewards?
    Hm... apparently that's a display issue with the new currency not displaying for that feature correctly. You will earn 50 Frontier Coins from the 150 wins tier (even though the event challenges don't show that, nor will the loot popup when you get to that win tier).

OS
    Android

Don't like this Event...

At first i really enjoyed the other events, and the 12 presents were really nice!

But these Kind of Arena Events are boring af and a lot of grinding over and over again and you NEED to win to get fragments and in 100 steps to get more rewards...
    I know the rewards are the same, that everyone can get the same, but 1000? REALLY??
    I think it would be better in 50th steps.. 100, 150, 200 - 500...
    I personally hate christmas, but for people who don't they for sure have not the time to grind the **** out of arena with so many bugged characters..,
    Christmas and then the End of the Year.., even if you have time to play 300+ wins in a weak... this are 42 a day! ONLY WINS...
    The last Event i stopped because this 2 fragments drop and so fucking many bugs all over... this wasn't fun..,
    Didn't get the character the last time (needed "only" 100 more or so) because of crashes all the time, this time i think it is achievable because it aren't that much fragments to get.

And i hoped that we can get the Christmas Character more easy (because after this Event there is no other Chance till next year?) but with this Crapmas Souls only buyable with Iron Coins or Arena after toooooo much grinding..,
    This kind a sucks.., because there are sooo many characters in the RNG Pool and you only can get these DUPE Souls in the shop... :/

But this is my opinion.,

Arena is boring i only play it 10 times or 20 a day, it isn't really fun if your defense is too weak because of the bad AI and a Human Player know what to do.., would be cool as well if we could get iron coins for Defense Wins...
    If you have a good defense you should get a reward if it wins... this would be cool.., not only Points for Ranking..

Yeah.., but.., this is my opinion about arena/arena events..,
    but i see the other way it gets better, there are cool features in there and i hope there will be more..,
    But it would be cool if you really more focus on the game with new Levels and Gameplay and finally BUGfixes not only shop items we can buy...... :/

Have a good time everyone, hope 2018 will be good for everyone.
    Last edited by Symbiote; 12-25-2017 at 01:02 PM.

OS
    iOS
    The best thing about the arena event is the higher iron coin returns.

I find the arena boring as well. I merely play for iron coins and then Skill Shards, Talismans, Eternity Fragments.. that's it... The events allow Iron Coins to stack up faster, I mean that snowman is okay.. but in itself I highly doubt anyone will use him any other time of year for anything.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Could not agree more with this post.... would be cool as well if we could get iron coins for Defense Wins...
    If you have a good defense you should get a reward if it wins... this would be cool.., not only Points for Ranking..

1-3 iron coins would go long way for Defense Wins.. because you get so little with having good Defense..
    Last edited by Warlord; 12-26-2017 at 05:23 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEly View Post
    Wow, OK. With souls from the arena, plus some I bought, I got not one, but TWO Edwards. Cheers NF, and happy holidays!
    and me only shit dupes again and again from new souls , rare and legendary
    bored mod on
    I will win the Warrior Possessed Snowman that i will again never used after upgrad him...and the little green useless new toon....
    And always not the real good toons: VHeddie, Astra, Alliance general, prisoner Navigator eddie
    who play since the beginning of the game and spend so many times on it, don't have one of them seriously
    Last edited by blade685; 12-26-2017 at 12:20 PM.
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    In 220 snowman fragments found 4x5,100x2,where is 25 fragments?I am sure they remove 25...