Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Not to mention, the jitters are back for me. Where I'm trying to score perfect hits and the game would freeze for a split second and it would end up being good or late. I'm not sure if it's my phone having the issue or if it's the game's fault. It only started happening recently and I reinstalled the game almost a week ago.
    Had this issue on my phone before (it's an older phone), but also noticed it yesterday on my new tablet, too.
    The tablet is brand new, but it was released in 2016 I believe, which is still newer than my phone, released in 2013, though I got it in 2014.

OS
    Android
    I was already thrilled to get The Prisoner from a Legendary Soul from a Challenge from this event, but after 60 more bought Christmas Souls I finally also got Edward The Great, the new Elf, and at last, Coalgiver. It took a few souls to get there, but I'm happy to finally have these characters. Thanks NF!
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    How much ironite does everyone stockpile so you can get 60 souls from this event

OS
    Android
    6000 ironite got me 66 Christmas souls and a few more from Arena. All in all, about 75 and no EtG or Krampus. Not complaining though. Over the last two months I've pulled Prisoner, Mystic, Rainmaker, Vampire Hunter, Eda, Astra and last night, Clare along with PDK. Decent run.

Edit: Just received EtG from 1 single Rare Soul... go figure!
    Last edited by kkkreg5; 12-30-2017 at 12:55 AM.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

It was a dick move having this around Christmas. If only because one of my coworkers buggered off and I have more shifts at work. i might reach 150.

OS
    Android
    Successful event for me. Bought Christmas souls and managed to pull the elf and several magus snowmen, already had all the wicker deer. Pulled Edward the great from a magus soul. Slow start in arena this week due to being swamped at work, but hit 600 battles in arena. The last 2 Christmas souls from that got me Krampus. Also, got enough fragments for 4 warrior snowmen (surprised at that, since it took 200+ wins to get enough for the first one).

OS
    Android
    I am 8 wins away from reaching 300, which was my goal. Had enough fragments for 2 warrior snowmen but no luck with the souls(40 souls and no eddies,krampus of elf yet). Even though rng was not in my favour, this month had awesome events. Thanks NF!

OS
    Android
    Interestingly enough I've went through over a dozen Christmas souls and the only 3* Christmas toon I got was the Magus Snowman. But I did get Elf of the Damned and King Edward from them so it's cool.

I topped 300 (finally) and man am I burnt out. At least I've pushed a high enough rank this week to get some decent rewards.
    Last edited by Amarthir; 12-31-2017 at 12:32 AM.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

My goal was 400. I've settled for 150. Just barely got the Warrior snowman. Bought some last second souls and I got the elf. So I'm happy. Can get Edward out of another soul.

OS
    Android
    I stopped at 150, however the souls gained allowed me to get the goddamn Prisoner. Now I may say that I have a worthy defense.
    Grim-8797