Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Frontier Coins

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BG840 View Post
    I find it funny that players on the hunt for “that missing toon” constantly pull the same 4-5 star dupes of a toon that others are seeking. Seems to make for an argument that RNG is definitely not random.

All I can say is I've seen every character at LEAST twice... except Edward the Great and VHE.. Seen ETG once, which was enough... but I've never seen VHE even once. You'd think I would have.....
    Last edited by Yup; 12-25-2017 at 05:57 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    All I can say is I've seen every character at LEAST twice... except Edward the Great and VHE.. Seen ETG once, which was enough... but I've never seen VHE even once. You'd think I would have.....
    Have you tried looking in the arena? I see him on a lot of defenses.

I hit one year in 2 days and of the toons available when I started, I've never pulled assassin cotd. It's the nature of RNG. Depends a lot on that initial seed value, and when they alter the odds or add characters it changes things that much more.

OS
    iOS
    I’ve been playing since the end of June 2016, and I’m still missing assassin cotd, alliance general, and a bunch of eddies. Visions, aces, hallowed and I haven’t pulled any of the Christmas characters yet. Is it karma? I try to be a nice guy.

Edit: end of July I meant
    Last edited by MrFreeze; 12-26-2017 at 07:46 PM.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    I've never pulled assassin cotd.
    Seen him at least 4 times... just saying .. seems the only character which is completely unavailable to me is VHE.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Rainmaker
    Vampire Hunter
    Navigator
    Cyborg
    Edward the Great
    Prisoner
    Warrior CotD
    Assassin CotD

Missing all those and probably a couple of other "major" characters I can't think of. Only been playing since a few weeks after release too . I know it is RNG but I couldn't help feeling annoyed when I saw a L21 player in the Arena recently who had Rainmaker, WCotD, ACotD and Prisoner. I have stopped chasing them as such now. I refuse to throw money away on something I now feel is rigged against me (it isn't but feels that way). If my RNG was more favourable I would spend more money on the game
    Game ID: Andy-4743