Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Thanks for creating a separate thread for the discussion.

Unfortunately, I don't have a lot new to clarify on the subject right now; it was quite a surprise when we found out about the guideline change late last week, and we're still working with Apple to better understand these new guidelines and what information they want to make sure is communicated.

That said, myself or someone else from the team will share more when we have further information, but I expect that may take a week or more before anything comes to light of it.
    Have you guys considered just being open with all of the different drop rates? I doubt it would really affect who plays or not. It would also be looked at as a progressive move by other developers and the media. You could possibly generate publicity and new interest in the game by doing it.
    MrFreeze-6530

Banned
    Funny how long it takes to publish some simple numbers ;-)

This is again an evidence of the fraudulent NF-behavior.

OS
    iOS
    Well, they have done something. If you purchase ironite on an iOS device now, you have to click that you will not use your right to return your purchase within a given time when you have not used it.
    I guess they will publish something soon and it is going to be so bad that they are afraid the players will return their purchases.
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    I think this is a positive move and is needed. I often wondered in this and other games why no one knows about rates and drops. I am glad we will all know eventually what these rates are.

I am not so sure how great it will look though as I am sure drop rates are terrible for the big wins. I know for sure that when I buy soul packs etc I rarely if ever get anything decent or what I want - but I still usually buy a pack as I cant resist. One day I will learn....maybe! To think that 900 ironite (if not spent on a soul pack) could be thrown at BNW or LOL etc and you know you are going to get something you can use really does make a lot more sense. But watching my two kids play this game as well is interesting - they are all about the chance to win something big......and they do get these from time to time. They both have toons that I don't and they crow for days when they get a great toon to use. Meanwhile I just keep on auto grinding....LOL. It is still the best way to get stuff for nothing.....gold, SoT, ironite and upgrade stuff....it just takes time and no gambling (well not much gambling).

Openness is usually always for the better. We shall see!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post

Wouldn’t call this „fraudulent“, it‘s just business. Ofc no company wants to show his ways to be successful and make money, what is quite understandable, until they are forced to. Not good for us, but that‘s just the way it goes. Nevertheless I‘m also for transparency in this issue, especially as this game is mainly based on RNG. So yes, bring it in and we hope to hear details from it soon! Thanks in advance Sparton and Co.!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Honestly-i don`t give a rats ass about the rates. Knowing that i have 1% to get a special toon and not getting it
    or not kwnowing the percentage and getting it not - who cares.
    The game itself is free to play, paid for ironite here and there to play some extra rounds on events-nothing more.

Best toons I have came by coinicidence-not for payment.
    Ingame name : heavy-3412
    Don`t use troopers daily anymore

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    Well, they have done something. If you purchase ironite on an iOS device now, you have to click that you will not use your right to return your purchase within a given time when you have not used it.
    I guess they will publish something soon and it is going to be so bad that they are afraid the players will return their purchases.
    Interesting. I didn’t know something like that could be done. Purchasing won’t be an issue for me right now. I’m using the NF way to go about it. All purchases have been “unexpectedly delayed” with no time frame set to change it.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post

I wouldn't call it "Fraudulent" either.. but stalling ... yes absolutely They know the rates.

Business probably dictates that a company avoid disclosing this until they absolutely have to.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Banned
    Over a month now...