Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Thoughts on upcoming Eddies

So we now have 6 Warriors, 6 Gunners, 6 Magus, 5 Sentinel and 4 Assassin Eddies...

Looks like the next ones will be Purple and Green to balance things out. What do you all want to see as skulls and features for a Green or Purple Eddie?
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Good thread!

For Assassins:

Live After Death Eddie, where in his fury, he kneels and gets struck by lightning, graves rise in front of him and an army of the undead rise and attack the opponent.

Icarus Eddie. Black wings and a flame thrower (from the Flight Of Icarus single), and for his fury, pulls out a huge flame gun (on tripod) that takes in the power of the sun, and flames the enemies.

Prodigal Son Eddie, a black magic Eddie that conjures up a giant ghost Eddie that does insane damage and curses the entire team permanently. I realize this might be better as a Magus, but he'd look cooler with Purple.

For a Sentinel, I'd like to see Piece Of Mind Eddie, with a 'temporary insanity' shield that allows you to actually gain HP when you're attacked vs. losing it, as well as the ability to grant an ally or himself the Block passive for a round (takes all damage below 50%).
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    I can't be as creative as Mariner having just woken up, but I was going on about this on another thread about wanting to see Virtual XI Eddie. For some reason he looks like he could be a clown or something akin to that. But I could be completely wrong, been watching alot of clown movies lately.

But a Clown Eddie who has card and bomb skills would be pretty cool to me. Maybe he would have a different cry where he warps in laughing like a Maniac. He's the 4* Assassin I'd want to have
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    I'm 90% sure Killers Eddie will be a 4-star Assassin (seeing as we don't have one, but he could also be a Warrior), but Piece of Mind Eddie could just as easily be an Assassin as well. Killers Ed, in my mind, would be all about bleed damage. Piece of Mind would be about sealing the enemy (chains and whatnot). I think their furys would revolve around those two effects.

I think we also should have 2 4-star Eddies for each class, like how we have 2 4-star Gunner Eddies (Navigator and Tailgunner), but only one of the others, after the removal of tutorial Eddies from souls. We also don't have a 3-star Gunner Eddie available from souls. Here are some contenders for each (personal thoughts):

Flight of Icarus Eddie vs. Number of the Beast Eddie for the 4-star Warrior slot

Killers Eddie vs. Piece of Mind Eddie for the 4-star Assassin slot

Live after Death Eddie vs. Seventh Son Eddie for the 4-star Magus slot

Final Frontier Eddie vs. Virtual XI Eddie for the 4-star Sentinel slot

For that 3-star Gunner slot, I have no idea. Stranger in a Strange Land Eddie is too badass to be 3-star. Flight of Icarus Eddie could also be a Gunner, seeing as he has a flamethrower. 2 Minutes to Midnight Eddie could also fill the spot. If anyone else has suggestions for which Eddie could fulfill the role of 3-star Gunner, I would love to hear them.

TL;DR, more eddies plz NF
    the local mentally unstable halfwit

DoctorEly-4668: Dark Road Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEly View Post
    I'm 90% sure Killers Eddie will be a 4-star Assassin (seeing as we don't have one, but he could also be a Warrior), but Piece of Mind Eddie could just as easily be an Assassin as well. Killers Ed, in my mind, would be all about bleed damage. Piece of Mind would be about sealing the enemy (chains and whatnot). I think their furys would revolve around those two effects.

I think we also should have 2 4-star Eddies for each class, like how we have 2 4-star Gunner Eddies (Navigator and Tailgunner), but only one of the others, after the removal of tutorial Eddies from souls. We also don't have a 3-star Gunner Eddie available from souls. Here are some contenders for each (personal thoughts):

Flight of Icarus Eddie vs. Number of the Beast Eddie for the 4-star Warrior slot

Killers Eddie vs. Piece of Mind Eddie for the 4-star Assassin slot

Live after Death Eddie vs. Seventh Son Eddie for the 4-star Magus slot

Final Frontier Eddie vs. Virtual XI Eddie for the 4-star Sentinel slot

For that 3-star Gunner slot, I have no idea. Stranger in a Strange Land Eddie is too badass to be 3-star. Flight of Icarus Eddie could also be a Gunner, seeing as he has a flamethrower. 2 Minutes to Midnight Eddie could also fill the spot. If anyone else has suggestions for which Eddie could fulfill the role of 3-star Gunner, I would love to hear them.

TL;DR, more eddies plz NF
    Duellist Eddie for the 3* Gunner - Eddie as an old western cowboy, with guns and swords, and a red sash around his neck.

OS
    iOS
    Mariner, i live your ideas!!! I actually see a Final Frontier Eddie arriving at some point to bring Silent Planet to life...

Live After Death and Icarus as described by Mariner just reached must have status ;-)
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    Good thread!

For Assassins:

Live After Death Eddie, where in his fury, he kneels and gets struck by lightning, graves rise in front of him and an army of the undead rise and attack the opponent.

Icarus Eddie. Black wings and a flame thrower (from the Flight Of Icarus single), and for his fury, pulls out a huge flame gun (on tripod) that takes in the power of the sun, and flames the enemies.

Prodigal Son Eddie, a black magic Eddie that conjures up a giant ghost Eddie that does insane damage and curses the entire team permanently. I realize this might be better as a Magus, but he'd look cooler with Purple.

For a Sentinel, I'd like to see Piece Of Mind Eddie, with a 'temporary insanity' shield that allows you to actually gain HP when you're attacked vs. losing it, as well as the ability to grant an ally or himself the Block passive for a round (takes all damage below 50%).
    Nice ideas man, i especially like the Live after death one (in another similar thread i already said months ago that i'm hoping since the beginning to see him!) and the Piece of mind Eddie.

OS
    Android
    Man, you guys are getting me all excited with these ideas! Especially the Icarus idea! I just hope I can actually pull some of them when they release new eddies!
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Cool thread. Most of you have already written down what I was considering, but there's a few things I can still add.

I agree in Killers Eddie and Final Frontier Eddie as a 4* Assassin and 4* Sentinel respectively. Piece of Mind Eddie as a 4* Sentinel I can also see. 'Sides, FotD needs some company.

I have a feeling Flight of Icarus Eddie will end up as a Warrior. For some time now, Warrior characters seem to be the new ones with the burn effects (looking at Ragna and the Mayan Priestess here).

I wouldn't be surprised if Final Frontier Eddie is not tanky in the traditional sense, but more by bringing a boatload of HP Regen effects. With perhaps a self-heal on one of his basic attacks. Piece of Mind Eddie I can see as having a lot of Transfer and Transform effects, skills which increase damage if there are a lot of debuffs on opponents, or perhaps some type of Perfect Stat Decrease debuff.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    I just want to point this out to get us more excited...

The Tour art for the LOTB tour shows:
    Name:  newsstory.jpg
Views: 593
Size:  329.3 KB

So with 7th son Eddie imminent, that leaves us with... Piece Of Mind Eddie.