Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Another legend hanging them up. We all know that NF is not interested in keeping the old guard around. Still, it's a sad day when we come to that realization.

REAL LIFE is more important than a game. Even if it's branded with the greatest band in the world. Good luck to you Kardas. All the best!
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Oh man Kardas, so sad to see you go. You truly are one of the best forum contributors and a good ex-trooper. Take care my friend...congrats on completing your thesis, your job, and apartment.

I wish you all the best in your real life...take care my friend, best of luck. You will be deeply missed!

OS
    Android
    Oh man... as Slauki well said, I'm also sad and happy to see you go, your posts were really helpfull to both veteran and new players around...

But, I have a constant fear that you will be always near...

I seriously hope that after a while, just like your anxiety, you will learn to control the impulse to not go hardcore and return as a casual player. sometimes certain relationships need a break.

This game is bugged, in all honesty I must say, beyond broken, but is a fun game.

Wish you all the best!!!

Today my cheers will have a sad tone...

Cheers... Ed.
    Last edited by Sponholz; 12-30-2017 at 01:05 PM. Reason: Typo of the typo
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for being such a solid forum member and trooper for so long. It’s sad to see another long time player leave the game, but I understand completely. Best of luck with everything!

MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    hey kardas,

so sorry to hear this, but for sure for the best. It's great lotb helped you develop personally, however I applaud you for recognising enough is enough.

I commend you for being strong and stepping away from the game - something I have been wanting to do for some time now. After a year and a half I have to admit, I'm hooked . It's great you are looking at more social activities to spend your free time with. But with knowing you for some time this will be hard to stomach buddy.

You are a gent and a really cool guy and I wish you best of luck with all your intentions. If you have the motivation & perseverance to keep all these threads up to date, for sure you will be successful in everything you do.

All the best fella,

Hypnos
    mammy-7388

OS
    iOS
    Very sad to see a great trooper go and someone who contributed so much to the board. All the best to you going forward with everything non-LOTB
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Very sad to see you go Kardas. You have been a huge help on this forum. But, this should be for the betterment of your life. You should be very proud of your accomplishments too. Kudos on that. Thanks, and have a great life.

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    The game will miss you, Mofo! I will too. All the best!
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    Real should always beat virtual... At least that's what heaps of Maiden songs are about. I have always liked your post and its depth. I can relate to everything you wrote. Enjoy your life and never look back.
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    Thanks again everyone, these comments are all awfully nice.
    Anyway, enjoy my last round of Trooper points!
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired