Hello my fellow troopers and forum friends,
I know that I have taken a few breaks on and off this past year, but what originally started as a short comeback in October during the Pumpkin Sacrifice Event turned out to be an extended stay. I’ve been playing this game since August 2016, and I don’t see an end in sight to the constant grinding and events.

The PvP events especially play to my competitive nature and get me addicted, since it is hard for me to be just “casual” and play from the sidelines. So it is best to make a clean break for it...taking a cue from Kardas, nothing like doing it before the New Year begins, so after playing all Troopers today and tomorrow, I will then be deleting the game.

I played this game mainly due to Maiden (as all of us did) and the storyline. I really miss the campaign worlds and storyline...BNW is a bust for me and what I really want is Night City. So if and when it is released, I may come back to check it out.

Thank you all for your friendship, camaraderie, and brotherhood in the best band ever. I have learnt so much from many of you, and have nothing but the deepest respect for most of you. I have been blessed to have made close friendships with some of you, and I look forward to strengthening that brotherhood.

Keep on rocking my Maiden brothers...I wish you and your loved ones a very Happy, Healthy, and Rocking New Year.
Up the Irons!
Ice