Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

IceManFerrar quitting time

Hello my fellow troopers and forum friends,
    I know that I have taken a few breaks on and off this past year, but what originally started as a short comeback in October during the Pumpkin Sacrifice Event turned out to be an extended stay. I’ve been playing this game since August 2016, and I don’t see an end in sight to the constant grinding and events.

The PvP events especially play to my competitive nature and get me addicted, since it is hard for me to be just “casual” and play from the sidelines. So it is best to make a clean break for it...taking a cue from Kardas, nothing like doing it before the New Year begins, so after playing all Troopers today and tomorrow, I will then be deleting the game.

I played this game mainly due to Maiden (as all of us did) and the storyline. I really miss the campaign worlds and storyline...BNW is a bust for me and what I really want is Night City. So if and when it is released, I may come back to check it out.

Thank you all for your friendship, camaraderie, and brotherhood in the best band ever. I have learnt so much from many of you, and have nothing but the deepest respect for most of you. I have been blessed to have made close friendships with some of you, and I look forward to strengthening that brotherhood.

Keep on rocking my Maiden brothers...I wish you and your loved ones a very Happy, Healthy, and Rocking New Year.
    Up the Irons!
    Ice

OS
    Android
    Hey IceManFerrar,
    It's a bit weird to say that it's sad seeing you leave because I'm also leaving, but I at least totally understand where you're coming from :P
    New Year's is a nice time to quit.

Thanks for all your forum contributions though. It's been great having you around here. I wish you all the best!
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Well my dear trooper, totally understandable, hope you enjoy your free time and wish you the best in life , you have show to be a nice guy with all your forum post.

OS
    Android
    dear iceman,

be sure that you will be missed here buddy. you were one of the most positives and cool guys here on the forum and you influenced many discussions in a good way.
    thanks for the contribution and hope we will see you again soon.

(and congrats for the top 25, you can do it if you want)

one thing is positive though, i won't have to face your badass defence in PVP anymore

cheers

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Sad to see another long time player leaving. Best wishes and have fun. I'm still holding out for night city.

OS
    iOS
    Cheers my friends, thank you so much for the kind words and wishes. I will surely miss you guys!

PS Slauki: Cheers Man for the Gratz, much appreciated...I can’t play on Saturday’s due to RL and family commitments, so it is all the more quite frustrating not to be able to truly complete. I barely held on to top 25 by squeezing in a few games at the mall while the family were shopping, haha!
    I must say though, hats off to you guys who were able to always beat my defense consistently (Carlos, Caliza, you - Slauki, DJE, etc)...I had quite a few losses against you guys with similar defenses and struggled to find an attack team that could win 100%.

The Navigator/AoF/Astra or Wrath combined with DM/Nomad were simply going ape this week...AI seemed to be playing them much better this week than in the past. I saw Nomads and DMs getting 4 straight turns due to Echos, which really wiped me out. Sheesh, glad to be done with the Arena for a while...those teams will give me nightmares for days to come, lol.

Take care my brothers...keep on rocking! \m/

OS
    iOS
    another long timer leaving. You’ll be missed friend. Enjoy life
    ​Sunlight, falling on your steel,
    Death in life is your ideal,
    Life is like a wheel

BG840-9659

OS
    iOS
    Cheers my friend, glad that we will continue to remain in touch!

OS
    iOS
    Another good trooper leaves - this is not good for the game or the forum. Must admit to being a bit off it just now due to the constant crashes we are facing.

All the best iceman - hope you spend your free time well and enjoy your time away from this. Must admit if I did not have the job I gave I would be casual for sure.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android

rock on

sorry to have just met up and added you-understood when something is not fun anymore you stop doing it. I am strung out on game will probably be the last one playing in 40 years in an arena event trying to get another soul fragment or skill shard-Best to you and if ever a return happens I am leaving you on my trooper roster-ROCK ON FRIEND