Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Tip on leveling up talismans (to avoid bugs)

I have seen some posts today regarding problems leveling up talismans.

I've been upgrading talismans for a few hours now and I noticed 2 things. It seems that the "class" bonus is being applied when you use runes from the same color; and if you leave the character menu that bonus will dissapear. This will lead you to keep using runes to reach the desired level. It does not matter if you decide to use another rune color, it seems that you will still loose some XP.

BUT, there's something you can do to get that bonus. If you upgrade the talisman and immediatly rank it up, the game won't be able to take that bonus off because it's already been "locked" by ranking up the talisman.

I took like 8 talismans from 1* to 5* today and I realised this halfway the process. Yeah, I lost some gold.

Let's hope this does not happen to you to, if it does, at least you now know how to take advantage of the bonus.

I remember the bonus not applying for shards. Haven't seen it get lost with runes.

OS
    Android
    Some time ago there wasn't even a bonus in talismans and runes. It didn't matter which color, you always spent the same amount of gold.

I know some people are having this issue. I have not experienced it at all with talismans, but leveling characters it happens every single time for me. You don't even have a chance to evolve. It immediately reduces the level of the character before you leave the screen.

OS
    iOS
    My issue is that I evolved my Strength Talismans from 3* to 4* then leveled them to 40 cap immediately. When I left and returned 3 of them had rolled back to 37/40 and 38/40. I did not have the gold to roll them to 5* so I had to re-level them again to 40 and again it would roll back 2-3 more times to tune of about 100k total. Not sure if the bug still happens at 5* when leveling to max.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

Yes, it happens to 5*. I wasted gold getting a Guardian Talisman to 50 and it went back to 49.

OS
    Android
    Yeah! It happens to all levels, that's why if you can "lock it" by ranking it up you should deff do it. If you don't have the gold, then I'll suggest you to not level them up until you do.

Unfortunately this does not work with 5*

OS
    Android
    I just leveled up a few talismans and this seems to be fixed. The bonus is applying correctly and the talisman level does not revert.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    I just leveled up a few talismans and this seems to be fixed. The bonus is applying correctly and the talisman level does not revert.
    Not for me it isn't. Just upgraded some talismans to 4* lvl40 and when I went back in they have all reverted to lvl35. Unfortunately I don't have the runes to upgrade them to 5*. I need to email support anyway as all my completed levels are locked so I will mention it to them and see what they say.

OS
    Android
    I'm sorry, man. I thought it was fixed for everyone. With all the serious bugs that people are reporting I wouldn't mind to leave this for now and concentrate in what's important.