Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Troopers Guide

Troopers Guide

The Troopers feature allows you to use your friend's characters in your own game, earning both you and your friend Trooper Badges which you can spend in the Store to buy class-specific souls and skill shards. (Limit once per week.)

The Troopers feature is a great way to unlock Gunner or Assassin characters as well as test out different characters that you may not have yourself.

To get started, begin adding some Troopers. From the Cosmos, tap the Troopers button, then tap the 'Find Troopers' tab. Players are suggested for you to add, or you can use the 'Facebook' or 'Search' sub-tabs to send requests to your friends.

Note: When using Search, you will need your friend's complete username, including the hyphen and four digits at the end.

Once other Troopers have accepted your request, their Champions will now be available on the Team Select screen when you enter a battle. You can only use one Champion per battle and the same Champion only once per day.

To set which of your characters will be your Champion, simply select them in the 'My Team' screen, then on the right-hand side of their info modal, tap the crown icon. Be creative with your choice! Don’t just use a default character (everyone will have those). Instead, select a different character you think your friends will find useful.

You will earn 25 Trooper Badges for each battle with a Trooper's Champion. You will also earn 25 Trooper Badges when your friends use your Champion - another good reason to select a unique Champion!

Earning those valuable Trooper Badges is that simple.

Looking for troopers send request
    JayVoorhees-7577

You know you want to

XD

EddieCarva-1276

Just added both of you. I'm WickedVase-5538

add me if you want trooper points every day!
    MrBurnsie-8437

4* Angel Of Pain high magic power just add , ready for help Bleidd-0969

added you all

nikolasael-4721

Waiting to be added! gor-6245

Just added the above people, add me back powerslave-3422 \m/

auuwqha26267-8346... add for daily 25 trooper badges till you die