Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    So I just ran stage 7 today. I definitely got better results than dealing with the annoying "no damage or skills of any kind" bug. Stage 7 has decent drop rates and can be played on auto without fear of the bug.

7 seems to be the sweet spot unless you have a Warrior heavy team.

You'll still get the accuracy down curse, but it's unlikely to kill you on 7.

OS
    iOS
    yeah the gold is the issue tho its like 60% less
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    iOS
    you would think that with the high requirements for SoT the drop rates for 3* evo shards would be much kinder
    mammy-7388

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    yeah the gold is the issue tho its like 60% less
    If you want gold or character EXP, the Rift is not the place for you

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Trystangst View Post
    If you want gold or character EXP, the Rift is not the place for you
    exp is rubbish, gold is good enough 7500-7800 per run, plus shards and rare soul chances, better than anywhere else
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    exp is rubbish, gold is good enough 7500-7800 per run, plus shards and rare soul chances, better than anywhere else
    Gold in VII is a little less than Underworld Madness - Shadows of Whatever. like 3k-ish. If you're easily farming IX or X, congrats. The bit about VII being the sweet spot clearly doesn't apply to you.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Trystangst View Post
    Gold in VII is a little less than Underworld Madness - Shadows of Whatever. like 3k-ish. If you're easily farming IX or X, congrats. The bit about VII being the sweet spot clearly doesn't apply to you.
    im farming 8, i cant auto 9 or 10, i have too much to upgrade atm so i need that damn gold lol, plus getting the xp shards are a good way of obtaining some serious gold quick
    Dutch-2701

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

What I would like to know is if the devs will fix the atrocious drop rates in the hardest levels of the game. Before the updates, Underworld madness would drop good stuff, and if it dropped bad stuff, it would drop a lot of it. Now it's not uncommon for me to get one 3* orange evolution rune, or one stupid purple talisman that has a 3x equip effect that isn't eve that useful. Every once in awhile I'll get 3x 4* talisman runes of a color I need, but it's rare. The drop rates are awful. I can't find 3* rainbow runes anywhere anymore. I even played a couple of levels on Underworld Hard and felt like I got better drops more often than on Madness. Do the devs feel that the drop system is broken, or is it just us who actually play the game?
    TheBudski-4838

Immortalized at the Book of Souls World Tour: https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0...39&oe=581A0CBB