Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29
  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Yorkshire
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    535
    Quote Originally Posted by Baba-8301 View Post
    how's about removing low level drops from high level battles and having odd levels drop rainbow shards and even levels drop the colour of the day?
    Excellent idea Baba-8301

  2. #12
    Senior Member URock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    979
    They want to earn money, so the drop rates are extrem low. It's a hard way to level up the chars, but that means a longer motivation on playing the game...
    __________________
    Clan: CeasarsLegion

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    305
    On the plus side, there's no real need for 5* characters right now. So the lack of 3* shards - while frustrating - does not impede progress.

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Yorkshire
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    535
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    They want to earn money, so the drop rates are extrem low. It's a hard way to level up the chars, but that means a longer motivation on playing the game...
    See if you could buy EVO shards I'd agree with that, but you can't...

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-5128 View Post
    See if you could buy EVO shards I'd agree with that, but you can't...
    Exactly. But I do agree on reducing or eliminating the low star drops from higher levels.

    Tryangst said: "On the plus side, there's no real need for 5* characters right now. So the lack of 3* shards - while frustrating - does not impede progress."

    I think that depends on what characters players want to use. Some shine at 4 stars, yes. But the play style of some require characters that do need to be at 5 stars to finish with the game's current difficulty.

  6. #16
    So far I've played 84 runs, and have gotten 3 x 3* Green and 1 x 3* silver. I knew this would happen. All the waiting for nothing.

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    United Kingdom
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    529
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadlessHammerhead View Post
    So far I've played 84 runs, and have gotten 3 x 3* Green and 1 x 3* silver. I knew this would happen. All the waiting for nothing.
    Where are you farming? Map 8 is given me loads of rainbow 3*
    Dutch-2701

    5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)


    * Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    Where are you farming? Map 8 is given me loads of rainbow 3*
    Playing the last one. But I just ran 6 runs of level 7 like someone else suggested, and got 3 x 3* silver and 2 x 3* Green. Incredible.. They really should increase the drop rates the higher you go. In level 7 i can autor un, whereas I had to actually play all 84 prior runs to ensure my carriage rider didn't die on me.

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    United Kingdom
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    529
    Yeah I can auto 7 with no prob but lvl 8 is tricky so just playing that as normal cause the gold is twice as much and I need me some gold
    Dutch-2701

    5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)


    * Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

  10. #20
    Thanks for the recommendations, you guys! I'm going to try level 7 from now on.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •