Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    12

    Angry Help to get main Eddies back!

    Up the Irons, fellow troopers!

    In an attempt to fill the vortex when sacrifice was introduced, I sacrificed my holy smoke Eddie, my Wicker Man Eddie and my Grim Reaper Eddie! Up until recently, I only regret in retrospective sacrificing my GRE, until missions were introduced requiring some of these Eddies to complete! Since they are not available through rare souls, I can't seem to find a way to get them back without starting with a different account and losing my progress in the game.

    Anyone has any solution in mind? If not, can the devs come up with something for stupid gits like myself?

    Cheers guys.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Lubbock, Texas
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    868
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindkaiser View Post
    Up the Irons, fellow troopers!

    In an attempt to fill the vortex when sacrifice was introduced, I sacrificed my holy smoke Eddie, my Wicker Man Eddie and my Grim Reaper Eddie! Up until recently, I only regret in retrospective sacrificing my GRE, until missions were introduced requiring some of these Eddies to complete! Since they are not available through rare souls, I can't seem to find a way to get them back without starting with a different account and losing my progress in the game.

    Anyone has any solution in mind? If not, can the devs come up with something for stupid gits like myself?

    Cheers guys.
    Email support, they should be able to help you out. You'll have to trade an Eddie for each Eddie, but should be able to use a dupe mummy or rtth. Don't know this from personal experience, but pretty sure that's the solution that others reported.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    12
    That sound quite reasonable. Thanks very much for the suggestion!

  4. #4
    Senior Member Yup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    4,493
    NF REALLY needs to make it impossible to sacrifice Eddies which are later required or unachievable through souls.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    -----------------------------
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..
    -----------------------------

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    436
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Email support, they should be able to help you out. You'll have to trade an Eddie for each Eddie, but should be able to use a dupe mummy or rtth. Don't know this from personal experience, but pretty sure that's the solution that others reported.
    I can confirm this as this is exactly what I did.
    Game ID: Andy-4743

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    I can confirm this as this is exactly what I did.

    Thank you kind troopers. I've already contacted NF and I'm awaiting their reply.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    12
    No response yet. Let's hope it's the holidays.

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Kentucky
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    13
    Iíve tried contacting support about sacrificing my grim reaper eddie, and they wouldnít do anything but pretty much say sorry about your luck. Not very helpful.

  9. #9
    Administrator Leviathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    980
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
    I’ve tried contacting support about sacrificing my grim reaper eddie, and they wouldn’t do anything but pretty much say sorry about your luck. Not very helpful.
    Hello Ransom,

    Our support team was in contact with you regarding this issue back in the fall. We had confirmed that the Grim Reaper Eddie was sacrificed (something you did not think had happened), but never heard back from you. It sounds like you wish to obtain this character again, so we have sent you a second email with instructions on how to proceed.

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Kentucky
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Hello Ransom,

    Our support team was in contact with you regarding this issue back in the fall. We had confirmed that the Grim Reaper Eddie was sacrificed (something you did not think had happened), but never heard back from you. It sounds like you wish to obtain this character again, so we have sent you a second email with instructions on how to proceed.
    Yes, I recently received an email from one of your allís support agents. She was very helpful, and is going to help me out. Thanks for the reply.
    Username: Ransom-8323

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •