Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Angry Help to get main Eddies back!

Up the Irons, fellow troopers!

In an attempt to fill the vortex when sacrifice was introduced, I sacrificed my holy smoke Eddie, my Wicker Man Eddie and my Grim Reaper Eddie! Up until recently, I only regret in retrospective sacrificing my GRE, until missions were introduced requiring some of these Eddies to complete! Since they are not available through rare souls, I can't seem to find a way to get them back without starting with a different account and losing my progress in the game.

Anyone has any solution in mind? If not, can the devs come up with something for stupid gits like myself?

Cheers guys.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindkaiser View Post
    Up the Irons, fellow troopers!

In an attempt to fill the vortex when sacrifice was introduced, I sacrificed my holy smoke Eddie, my Wicker Man Eddie and my Grim Reaper Eddie! Up until recently, I only regret in retrospective sacrificing my GRE, until missions were introduced requiring some of these Eddies to complete! Since they are not available through rare souls, I can't seem to find a way to get them back without starting with a different account and losing my progress in the game.

Anyone has any solution in mind? If not, can the devs come up with something for stupid gits like myself?

Cheers guys.
    Email support, they should be able to help you out. You'll have to trade an Eddie for each Eddie, but should be able to use a dupe mummy or rtth. Don't know this from personal experience, but pretty sure that's the solution that others reported.

OS
    Android
    That sound quite reasonable. Thanks very much for the suggestion!

OS
    iOS
    NF REALLY needs to make it impossible to sacrifice Eddies which are later required or unachievable through souls.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Email support, they should be able to help you out. You'll have to trade an Eddie for each Eddie, but should be able to use a dupe mummy or rtth. Don't know this from personal experience, but pretty sure that's the solution that others reported.
    I can confirm this as this is exactly what I did.
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    I can confirm this as this is exactly what I did.

Thank you kind troopers. I've already contacted NF and I'm awaiting their reply.

OS
    Android
    No response yet. Let's hope it's the holidays.

OS
    iOS
    I’ve tried contacting support about sacrificing my grim reaper eddie, and they wouldn’t do anything but pretty much say sorry about your luck. Not very helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
    I’ve tried contacting support about sacrificing my grim reaper eddie, and they wouldn’t do anything but pretty much say sorry about your luck. Not very helpful.
    Hello Ransom,

Our support team was in contact with you regarding this issue back in the fall. We had confirmed that the Grim Reaper Eddie was sacrificed (something you did not think had happened), but never heard back from you. It sounds like you wish to obtain this character again, so we have sent you a second email with instructions on how to proceed.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Hello Ransom,

Our support team was in contact with you regarding this issue back in the fall. We had confirmed that the Grim Reaper Eddie was sacrificed (something you did not think had happened), but never heard back from you. It sounds like you wish to obtain this character again, so we have sent you a second email with instructions on how to proceed.
    Yes, I recently received an email from one of your all’s support agents. She was very helpful, and is going to help me out. Thanks for the reply.
    Username: Ransom-8323