OS
    Android

Amarthir going casual.

No I'm not quitting and I'll still remain active on the forums, but the last few weeks have been really draining for me. With personal matters going on at home I've been slacking off on my daily trooper grinding. I just don't have time to get everyone anymore and even when I do, I just don't feel motivated like I used to. So I'm officially reducing my play time until either something is done about troopers or until something new is released.

Right now I want to focus on getting my life together starting with getting my driver's license and finding a job. It's been a blast playing this game and I've made some great friends on here but I need this game to not be the most important thing in my life.

I'll still play skull quests and participate in events and the like, but I'm done with playing the same level over and over again for over an hour every day.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    I've been contemplating the same. It's been 14 months straight for me. Playing through vacations and holidays. The beginning of Feb, I'll be travelling for 4 days. I will not be playing during that time. I guess I'll see what happens after that.

The events cycle (wash, rinse, repeat) is getting old fast. January's list ending with 7th Son Eddie (possibly) is the same as the past 3 months. No bug fixes, nothing to address Trooper play and no updates on Night City or Silent Planet speaks volumes.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    good approach to calm down, before burning out. cool that you are going to focus on RL more since this is the most important stage to farm. good luck with that man.

interesting part is that approx 90% of all these posts are about the same topic. time which is needed for all obligations is to huge i would really like to encourage the devs to reconsider this concept. pvp obligations and trooper time are just too much. we have this issue for more than a year now. this burns people out to quickly and cripples down the playerbase faster than necessary. feels kinda stupid to write this over and over again, but we have to fight for a better game

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Sorry, to read this, but don‘t worry. You will still receive daily badges.
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    Totally understand man! Take your time and hopefully some day devs will listen to us and some of these really annoying issues will be solved. Ofc also will continue sending you daily badges like usual \m/
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Take your time man. We all are a little disappointed with the game because of the bugs and no new content. On the other hand we all have our lives to move on.
    The game is a place to have fun and make new friends, never a priority. Good to know you won't quit definitely. I will continue sending your badges and hope the game
    gets better.

OS
    iOS
    Best to you dude. Hope the break does you well.